Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (3) < 1 2 [3] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Music Of The Spheres release pushed back further< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Ugo Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 13 2007, 15:07

This is a literal translation of the latest news item on www.mikeoldfield.it.

MotS Release Anticipated

«Various rumours are currently circulating over the Net about the subject: some websites, in accordance with the date on  Amazon.co.uk, have March 9, 2008 as the official release date; others, like Play.com, have March 10.
However, according to a statement we received today from Universal Music Italy, it looks like the CD's official release date has been pulled forward to the next February 25. Even if this date is not officially confirmed - as it is connected to Oldfield's availability for promotion - we believe it to be the most credible and the nearest to reality.»

I think this is rather cool, ain't it? :) :cool:

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
ImAFoolAndImLaughing Offline

Posted: Dec. 15 2007, 05:07

Quote (Ugo @ Dec. 13 2007, 15:07)
MotS Release Anticipated

I think that's a great headline... almost a bit sarky... it could read:

Shock! Horror! MotS to be released before the Apocalypse!

:D  :D  :D

--------------
"I was in this prematurely air conditioned supermarket and there were these bathing caps you could buy that had these kind of Fourth of July plumes on them that were red and yellow and blue and I wasn't tempted to buy one but I was reminded of the fact that I had been avoiding the beach."
Profile PM 
captainjjb Offline

Posted: Dec. 15 2007, 05:18

I'm getting really bored waiting for MOTS now and I suspect  it's not worth this much wait.  I'll just put Incantations on and forget all about it......as usual.
Profile PM 
42 replies since Nov. 16 2007, 11:58 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (3) < 1 2 [3] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net