[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (3) < 1 2 [3] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Music of the Spheres release date confirmed< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
bee Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Sep. 27 2007, 12:18

Quote (3Wheeler @ Sep. 27 2007, 04:34)
Its Back to 21-1-08  on HMV and Play.com  now.... groan.. tempted to Download the thing now  !!   :/

I have to agree with you, not sure if I can wait either, it's been pretty difficult so far, I'm trying to remain determined though.

One thought, why can't it be released in November anyway, as surreptitiously as it's been leaked, with no real high profile promotion? Then, in time, when everything is settled, wonderful new baby arrives, & Christmas is out the way, whoopee  :)  Mike does a few interviews etc etc and we hear more and more about it. Let it evolve more slowly and get an audience to absorb it more steadily. He's got guaranteed sales from all his dedicated fans that much is plain to see, so why go bananas with advertising?

I kind of like the way, puzzling though it is sometimes, that  Mike's not that predictable.

P.S. having just read the post confirming the delayed release date, I too wish them all well.

--------------
....second to the right and straight on till morning....

You heard me before
Yet you hear me again
Then I die
Till I call me again
Profile PM 
40 replies since July 18 2007, 18:15 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (3) < 1 2 [3] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net