Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Music of the Spheres limited edition - first look!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 03 2008, 08:03

Quote (Inkanta @ Dec. 03 2008, 09:51)
Hmm.....good question since I don't pay too much attention to his pics. I suspect the promos--think I've seen it before. It is a side profile picture, just of his face, not anything to do with Bilbao.

Pity...ithe pic that appear on MOTS limited edition came pro from the promo shoot...on MOTS premiere, he was with a black suit + tie, which is uncommon to see him dressed up this way :)

My CD arrived yesterday and the live version sounds ab fab on headphones,ha ha !

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
christopher Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 06 2008, 21:58

First off, I hope those of you in the US bought your copy from Amazon.co.uk.  It is FAAAAAAAR cheaper to import it yourself than to pay the import costs incurred through Amazon.com.  I did the same with Britannia High and the Doctor Who Series 4 Soundtrack.  

Second and most importantly, the sound quality of the Live CD is easily far superior to iTunes!!!!!!!!!!!!!  As soon as the strings started in Harbinger I could tell the difference!  So, I went for a joy ride through Los Angeles blasting the Live Version out of my car for all to hear in West Hollywood.  Give some people out there a taste of what music should sound like and what it should contain... TALENT!

Spend the extra money and get the Double-CD!  It's worth it just for the LIVE CD!

Cheers,
Chris
Profile PM 
21 replies since Oct. 23 2008, 12:24 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net