Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Multi Instrumental Tubular Bells Cover, It's a video I hope you enjoy!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Alessandro Biagini Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 15 2013, 13:42

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x75tw6nOhq4

This is a multi-instrumental cover of the Mike Oldfield's masterpiece Tubular Bells. It took me 2 days of hard work but it has been a really funny thing !
Hope you like it and feel free to comment !
Profile PM WEB 
qcfoetus Offline

Posted: June 16 2013, 21:00

Hi! What a great video! Not only is it fun to watch you enjoying this session, but it also reconnects me with a truly magical piece of music I must have heard a zillion times. Also really like the way you arranged the music with only four instruments. Thanks for sharing!
Profile PM 
Alessandro Biagini Offline

Posted: June 18 2013, 13:55

Quote (qcfoetus @ June 16 2013, 21:00)
Hi! What a great video! Not only is it fun to watch you enjoying this session, but it also reconnects me with a truly magical piece of music I must have heard a zillion times. Also really like the way you arranged the music with only four instruments. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for your words! I'm really glad you like it. The recording session was so intense but I'm very happy with the final result!
Have a great day!

Alessandro
Profile PM WEB 
2 replies since June 15 2013, 13:42 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net