Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Mp3 of the DVD (where?)< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
freekm Offline

Group: Members
Posted: April 30 2003, 08:25

Where can I download the mp3 of the Art in Heaven Concert DVD? Because everyone talks about it in other topics but never I've seen a link. So could you tell me please where you've downloaded the mp3's?
Profile PM 
freekm Offline

Posted: May 01 2003, 05:55

Some quotes:

Posted by GMOVJ on Mar. 14 2000, 06:10

I just download the MP3 (it was long and hard...) I wish I could have been there... Even if I don't like TMB, I must admit that this concert seems to have been HUGE. Very powerfull... But listening MP3, that's not enough, I want to SEE it !!! I think I gonna buy the DVD or the Video, or the CD, or the book, or the graved-stoned, or anything !!!! God bless Christophe Gevery !

Posted by MusicallyInspired on June 09 2001, 01:38

I downloaded an MP3 of the Berlin concert but I've never seen the video....I would love to see it! even if its just like a 30-40 second avi clip!

Now, where can I download it?
Profile PM 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: May 01 2003, 09:10

It used to be available at a certain site.....sadly I forget entirely what it was called or what the URL is. But the last time I was there, he had taken down all the music and video links he had there. Glad I grabbed them before it was too late.

You might be able to find it on the Amarok FTP server. Use 'Anonymous' for the user name and your email address for the password and it'll let you in.

PS- All the MP3s' extensions are 'AMA' just rename them to 'MP3' and they'll work.

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
freekm Offline

Posted: May 02 2003, 16:31

Thank you!  ;)  I've found it! I'm now downloading the first track.
Profile PM 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: May 02 2003, 23:00

Right on! Glad I could help :).

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
4 replies since April 30 2003, 08:25 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net