Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Moonlight Shadow w/Anita H, Swedish TV< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Philippe Tavares Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 10 2010, 04:13

For me that's Maggie ! Forever and definitively !  :)
Profile PM 
Ugo Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 10 2010, 05:53

@ nightspore: as you can see, I, being Italian, have fallen in one of the English language's most insidious traps once more. In Italian the double negative does exist. Re: Abba, I never said anything about their lyrics. Sure they're not the most intelligent lyrics ever written, but they (the Abba writers) always said that the sound of the words was more important that their meaning. By the way, it's "dig in the dancing queen", which makes very little sense as well. :D Re: "Innocent" and Warhol, well, Warhol's art is usually seen as a representative of the "kitsch" aesthetic, i.e. "it's so bad that it's actually good". Sorry, but I just can't see "Innocent" in the same aesthetic. To me it's simply a very silly lyric, even with some understanding of what its purpose was (i.e. imitating a child's way of speaking).

@ wiga: because, by the end of my previous post, I had run out of allowed smileys. :D

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
21 replies since Aug. 28 2008, 14:59 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net