Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Mike's appearance at Xacobeo 2004< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
OMA
Unregistered

Posted: June 17 2004, 19:59

The organization for the Xacobeo concerts has always been awful.  They even tend to add some artists to the program when they're not 100% confirmed!. For them it's preferable to give publicity about as more artists as possible, even if they have to cancel a lot of concerts afterwards.

I'm sorry but I don't trust them at all when they say Mike Oldfield will be there :-(

OMA
MaXiMo Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 18 2004, 06:12

Well.. I respect Mike, but the Xacobeo's organiser is not very intelligent.. he always says that very famous artists are going to play in Xacobeo, but that's never true.

Anyway, I'll go to see Muse and The Darkness.

Regards, MaXiMo.

--------------
If you want to be a good person, you must be like me.
Profile PM 
Oberón
Unregistered

Posted: June 20 2004, 00:19

Well, I think I will go to Nigrán (Pontevedra) the next 7th of August. In case that Mike doesn't appear, I will see Luar na Lubre. Isn't the same, but they are a great band too.
On the other hand, what can we think about some politician of Galicia that think that Carmina Burana are two different artists? No coments about it.
Greatings from Spain and sorry for my bad english.
online4u Offline

Posted: July 13 2004, 08:00

Anyone can confirm Mike will be in Xacobeo on august 7th?
Where can I buy tickets?

--------------
online4u
Belgium
Profile PM 
Spinne Offline

Posted: Aug. 02 2004, 10:30

Well, Xacobeo's web has been updated and Mike has been deleted from the Tv show in which the organization said he was going to play. I assume that being the only ones who said Mike was going to play this ends all the matter (only 5 days before the concert  :( )

Go to Xacobeo's web, select the "Pop Rock" link (on the left, with pictures of the musicians -Mike's picture also appears :D). Now choose "Gala audivisual - La 2" and you're there.
Profile PM 
24 replies since June 09 2004, 14:07 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net