[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (3) < 1 2 [3] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: mikeoldfield.com updated< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Tubularman Offline

Group: Awaiting Authorisation
Posted: Feb. 02 2008, 11:37

Quote (Moz @ Feb. 02 2008, 14:46)
I think it's because then everyone who visits will hear the music, which apparently is a good thing... but it's not.  Like you, I play music while surfing the web... any autoplaying music will make me leave a site immediately.  It's at least as bad as popup ads... possibly worse.

and even worst.. when you dont find the buttons.. or the volume control ha ha  :laugh:

--------------
Mike Oldfield M i x e s
https://soundcloud.com/tubularman
Profile PM WEB 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 22 2008, 10:36

I've just stumbled into this page here:
http://www.mikeoldfield.com/musicofthespheres/rock/send.html

Source - Oldfield.de

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 

Posted: Feb. 29 2008, 16:11

I've just seen this on MO.com:

Signed Copies of ‘Music from the Spheres’

If you pre-order your copy of ‘Music from the Spheres’ from www.play.com you will be in with the chance of receiving a signed copy. Play have 200 signed copies of ‘Music of the Spheres’ which will be mixed up with their general stock, so lucky recipients will be chosen at random.

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
Ebony Offline

Posted: Feb. 29 2008, 16:49

Quote (Tati The Sentinel @ Feb. 29 2008, 21:11)
I've just seen this on MO.com:

Signed Copies of ‘Music from the Spheres’

If you pre-order your copy of ‘Music from the Spheres’ from www.play.com you will be in with the chance of receiving a signed copy. Play have 200 signed copies of ‘Music of the Spheres’ which will be mixed up with their general stock, so lucky recipients will be chosen at random.

Ooooh.  I'll be pre-ordering from Play methinks!
:)
Profile PM 

Posted: Mar. 05 2008, 14:49

Another update on MO.com - News Section:

"Exclusive Album Launch News

The exclusive launch for Mike Oldfield’s new album release ‘Music Of The Spheres’ will take place this Friday, 7th March at the Guggenheim Museum, Bilbao. The launch event will include a world premiere of the entire album with full orchestra, full choir and Hayley Westenra. The event is guestlist only.

The audio from the premiere will be recorded for an UK iTunes exclusive to promote the album from March 17th. Other countries around the world are also making this available to purchase via iTunes or other digital retailers.  Keep checking this website for more details nearer the time."

--------------

Profile PM WEB 
44 replies since Jan. 16 2008, 17:13 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (3) < 1 2 [3] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net