[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (6) < 1 2 3 4 5 [6] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Mike on YouTube< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Matt Offline

Group: Admins
Posted: Mar. 27 2011, 08:19

End of Crises from Viareggio concert 1984

Wow, just wow. Simon Phillips must be descended from an octopus!

Heh: I say I say I say I say, whats got one nose, two eyes, 4 legs and 15 arms - Simon Phillips!

--------------
"I say I say I say I say, what's got three bottles and five eyes and no legs and two wheels"
Profile PM 
Philippe Tavares Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 27 2011, 10:20

:) He's the best !!!
Profile PM 
Max Jefferson Offline

Posted: Dec. 17 2018, 17:41

Mike Oldfield 'Crises' Live At Wembley 1983
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mswu-5uAiN0

--------------
Love Music and Going to Concerts :)
https://concerts50.com/upcoming-concerts-in-alabama
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Dec. 17 2018, 18:23

Thanks, Max Starship, er, Jefferson  :D
Profile PM 
Ethain Offline

Posted: April 28 2019, 03:23

Tiswas episode from 79, with Mike, was in Youtube but is has disappeared before I could even watch it. Anyone has an alternative location for this video?
Profile PM 
qjamesfloyd Offline

Posted: June 15 2019, 07:23

I am not sure if this has been posted here or not but a clip was uploaded to YouTube yesterday which I had not seen before, it is Mike and Maggie Reilly playing and singing To France, on what appears to be a TV show called Flashlights:

To France

Does anyone know anything more about this show? Mike looks so bored and uninterested, would be good to know why. And it looks like to keps his eyes shut for the whole performance, he is clearly not happy about something.
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: June 15 2019, 19:33

Quote (qjamesfloyd @ June 15 2019, 07:23)
I am not sure if this has been posted here or not but a clip was uploaded to YouTube yesterday which I had not seen before, it is Mike and Maggie Reilly playing and singing To France, on what appears to be a TV show called Flashlights:

To France

Does anyone know anything more about this show? Mike looks so bored and uninterested, would be good to know why. And it looks like to keps his eyes shut for the whole performance, he is clearly not happy about something.

I think he looks laidback and pouty rather than bored, playing that guitar so cleverly yet apparently so easily. As for having closed eyes, every Jughead fan knows that signifies coolness  :cool:  :laugh:
Profile PM 
First_Excursion Offline

Posted: June 16 2019, 04:59

He looks really uncomfortable in that other mimed 'performance' of To France too. Probably hated the idea and felt silly pretending to play e.g. acoustic guitar parts on the strat.
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: June 16 2019, 06:57

He looks quite determined and forceful in that video. I find it hard to believe that he's being compelled to do anything he doesn't want to.
Profile PM 
108 replies since June 10 2006, 03:35 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (6) < 1 2 3 4 5 [6] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net