Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Mike on BBC Working Lunch< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Olivier Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Mar. 19 2008, 11:38

Mike was on BBC Working Lunch during 5 minutes last Friday. Watch it on YouTube.

Thanks, Neil Ince
Profile PM 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 19 2008, 12:22

Bigger version You Tube boosted,please...very nice interview.

The Brazilian report that came first was funny to watch too  :p

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
olracUK Offline

Posted: Mar. 19 2008, 18:57

Cor, Mike really is getting around. A mid day TV show about finance, an afternoon show for house wives. Only a matter of time before it's Saturday morning kids TV.

But truly, he looked a lot more natural on this one, apart from the initial throat clearing/cough.

--------------
The answer is 42 - but what is the question?
Profile PM 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Posted: Mar. 20 2008, 12:34

The spaniards have just uploaded to You Tube:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DS-Er5GIFeI

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
Dirk Star Offline

Posted: Mar. 20 2008, 22:30

Interesting that Mike talks about sorting out his own accounts and his admiration for people setting up their own buisness`s there.The interviewer seems to be swaying towards the opinion that the big music corporations are maybe not the big rip off merchants that they might have been back in Mike`s early days.Of course nowadays though a lot of those corporations like to have a cut from the live performances which they didn`t use to before.And also from the merchandising side of things as well.Imo it`s a million times worse than it ever was.

Would be nice to see the second part of that interview.
Profile PM 
4 replies since Mar. 19 2008, 11:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net