Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (4) < 1 2 3 [4] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Mike Oldfield song in BBC2 Amazon series< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Sweetpea Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Sep. 15 2008, 15:17

I was feeling a little bummed out as I couldn't figure out how to download the file from that site. Perhaps you have to have an account, there? So, while having my nose pressed to the window of The Shop Of MO Delights, deprived ears aquiver with envy, I discovered a sample on mikeoldfieldblog.com. Yay!! I think it sounds really lovely. The thing is, now that I've had a taste of new MO-ness, I'm feeling greedy for a new album full of the same.

--------------
"I'm no physicist, but technically couldn't Mike both be with the horse and be flying through space at the same time? (On account of the earth's orbit around the Sun and all that). So it seems he never had to make the choice after all. I bet he's kicking himself now." - clotty
Profile PM 
Philippe Tavares Offline

Posted: Sep. 15 2008, 19:01

:/ I only can listen to the sample on Play.com for the moment but i can say that it reminds me of Closer from Light and shade... and maybe also Pres de toi for some parts ; like if it was been played with an electric guitar and not with an acoustic .....
Profile PM 
crises1980 Offline

Posted: Sep. 16 2008, 12:09

Quote (Sweetpea @ Sep. 15 2008, 15:17)
I was feeling a little bummed out as I couldn't figure out how to download the file from that site. Perhaps you have to have an account, there? So, while having my nose pressed to the window of The Shop Of MO Delights, deprived ears aquiver with envy, I discovered a sample on mikeoldfieldblog.com. Yay!! I think it sounds really lovely. The thing is, now that I've had a taste of new MO-ness, I'm feeling greedy for a new album full of the same.

Yes, you have to be a registered user to download stuff - just look at the upper right corner. :)
Profile PM 
3Wheeler Offline

Posted: Sep. 22 2008, 18:04

Any one see tonights Episode........... lol.. put me off my Porridge lol....    Bruce looked pretty Ill   lol.. :cool:  Sick as a Parrot in fact !!

--------------
We're Flying Aeroflot, We've Got Reservations.
Profile PM 
63 replies since Aug. 21 2008, 22:49 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (4) < 1 2 3 [4] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net