Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (3) < 1 2 [3] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Maestro available for download< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Mar. 19 2004, 09:08

There's not enough music in Maestro to make a CD out of. Octavio Molano made another excellent mix, though, which I posted in the 'Fan Remixes' forum.

And which pieces are you talking about, Toby?

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
TOBY Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 19 2004, 09:19

Just whatever new music is in there. The few people who have completed Maestro say the end music is really good. Can anybody extract it? It would be nice for the people who can't play the game to hear it. (Me, amongst others) I'll check out the fan remixes but I'd rather hear the original versions.

A late addition. Just heard the fan mixes that include the end music. If the section I heard correctly was the end music then I'm afraid people arn't missing much. Suitably space aged stuff but listed to out of context it sounds a bit synthy and naff. It sounds like the theme music from some kids TV show. I'm sure most of the budding musicians here could put together a better effort, and indeed are by the sounds of things.
Profile PM 
captain cavern Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 19 2004, 10:53

For people who wants to extract/hear all sounds and musics
in Maestro:

use OggRipper which is available on this page...

http://www.oldfield.cz/musicvr.php

:cool:
Profile PM 
seliador
Unregistered

Posted: Mar. 29 2004, 03:35

I saw some screenshots - this game is ugly! I doesn't know if Mike knows recent computer games, but when he says he wishes better graphics cards, then I wonder why? First he should try to out-rage modern graphics cards by using more polygones and better textures for the models - then let's talk about better hardware.
This game is a few years behind the state-of-the-art-computer-games, and that is sad for such an unique concept.
43 replies since Mar. 12 2004, 20:20 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (3) < 1 2 [3] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net