Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: MAESTRO - WATER REMIX, REMASTERED!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
astrolab Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 30 2006, 14:11

Hello friends,

several years ago, I remixed 2 short audio clips from Maestro.
Now, here is the new version: this one has been remastered.

Here is the edonkey link:
ed2k://|file|Mike%20Oldfield%20-%20Maestro%20-%20WATER%20REMIX%20BY%20MIGUEL%20SAMIEZ%20-%20REMASTERED%20BY%20MS.mp3|8974352|A7FC6E6EF7DACBA4E190FAA5A2655226|h=XPSGODWPC44PGNETXUU3QTNOMHDYQTFJ|/

Enjoy!
Miguel*
Profile PM WEB 
Alan D Offline

Posted: Mar. 30 2006, 16:03

I'd love to hear this, but from my point of view it may as well be available only on the moon.

Is there some kind soul who could put it up as a rapidshare file, or yousendit, or something? Please?
Profile PM 
astrolab Offline

Posted: Mar. 30 2006, 17:33

OK, THAT'S IT!
I added it on my website:
MAESTRO - WATER REMIX REMASTERED

Miguel*
Profile PM WEB 
torbenyj Offline

Posted: Mar. 31 2006, 01:52

hi
great mix

tyj
Profile PM 
Alan D Offline

Posted: Mar. 31 2006, 04:03

Well, I'm doubly appreciative, because I never heard the original version - so I'm really pleased to be able to listen to this, and hear the interesting things you've done with those very memorable little tunes from the game. And most particularly, thank you for the new link.
Profile PM 
MikeAholic Offline

Posted: April 01 2006, 04:29

Quote (Alan D @ Mar. 31 2006, 10:03)
Well, I'm doubly appreciative, because I never heard the original version - so I'm really pleased to be able to listen to this, and hear the interesting things you've done with those very memorable little tunes from the game. And most particularly, thank you for the new link.

I agree with this and would have said the same thing ... thanks for the link.

--------------
I sure hope that Mike realises what joy he brings to us !
Profile PM WEB 
olracUK Offline

Posted: April 01 2006, 18:16

A brighter mix this time, thanks for posting it. Especially as e-mule is sooo slow for me.

Nice little "bubble" sounds in there. Just a shame Mike has given so little to work with (musically) in this game.

--------------
The answer is 42 - but what is the question?
Profile PM 
EeToN Offline

Posted: April 01 2006, 19:03

I always considered this cover the main version for these Maestro themes, even now, knowing Our Father. I especially love the second part, great arrangement and nice little piano melody at five minutes on, toward the end I could imagine another come-back to that part. All in all, great achievement, congrats for it! :)

Though I have to admit that IMHO the sound in this remastered version is somehow dry and the original was better equalized and cleaner. I guess you compressed and equalized it that's why it got disturbingly much high and very low frequencies (latter especially at the very end).

--------------
If I were music, I would be Enigmatism.
Profile PM WEB 
EeToN Offline

Posted: April 01 2006, 19:08

BTW, I came across your homepage now and saw that you made an album called Light and Shadow in 2000. :) I listened into the tracks, they are really nice, I like your style!

--------------
If I were music, I would be Enigmatism.
Profile PM WEB 
astrolab Offline

Posted: April 03 2006, 13:42

Thanks to all :)
To EeTon: Yes, I composed Light & Shadow in 2000 and it's the soundtrack of the game www.kyodai.com.

But my real musical style is on my BLUESCAPE album (2005) and you can listen to audio clips here: TRIPMUSIC

... and there: MP3 PLAYER
Profile PM WEB 
9 replies since Mar. 30 2006, 14:11 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net