Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Mac troubles.... Back to track?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
maria Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Oct. 16 2015, 14:28

After a couple of years not playing tr3s lunas, there's a nice sudden interest from some people who want to discover it and couldn't help feeling nostalgic and willing to play again...

Problem is that in these two years, my old laptop crashed and I decided to get a MacBook Air. Now... after some research, I know that the only options I can put Tr3s Lunas on my computer is that either I buy a second hand Windows laptop, or install VirtualBox or Parallels so I can have Windows and download TL.

What's the best option? The ICT guys at work told me it's better to use Parallels. Would it work with Tr3s Lunas?

I'll leave my computer specifications here so maybe someone can give me some advice? #iMlost

MacBook Air (13"-2014)
Processor 1,4 GHz Intel Core i5
Graphics: Intel HK Graphics 5000 1536 MB

Also.. I'm using fiber optic (do you say this?) at home. Will it affect in any way how you get online?

Questions, questions, questions... It would be nice to have some online meeting by the cactus again.. :)

--------------
...morning and evening i'm flying, i'm dreaming...
Profile PM WEB 
Thea Cochrane Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Oct. 23 2015, 16:01

You could do an install of Windows via Bootcamp as well (that comes built into the OS and doesn't mean buying Parallels, et al).
Profile PM 
maria Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Oct. 23 2015, 19:18

Thank you for your reply, Matt. I finally decided to buy a Windows PC. Easier for me after looking up different options. The guys at work wouldn't come to an agreement about what is best: Virtual Box or Parallels. This way I have both systems, separate and clean. As I said, thank you anyway!

--------------
...morning and evening i'm flying, i'm dreaming...
Profile PM WEB 
2 replies since Oct. 16 2015, 14:28 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net