Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Link to mikeoldfield.com?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Sweetpea Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 03 2008, 21:04

Oh, mighty masters of all things Mike, on Tubular.net's main page, I can't find a direct link to MO's official site. Is it possible to add one, preferably an easy to see (I'm getting up there in years) button? In the next shake-up, perhaps?

*suspects someone's going to point out a huge, flashing, and previously unnoticed, 'MO.com' sign*

--------------
"I'm no physicist, but technically couldn't Mike both be with the horse and be flying through space at the same time? (On account of the earth's orbit around the Sun and all that). So it seems he never had to make the choice after all. I bet he's kicking himself now." - clotty
Profile PM 
theweightless Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 03 2008, 23:59

it's in the links page, logical i think :p

--------------
ASMK
Profile PM 
Matt Offline

Group: Admins
Posted: Feb. 04 2008, 02:01

It's not exactly "on display" is it? Bottom of a locked filing cupboard more like!

I agree with Sweetpea, but would suggest waiting to see if Universal continue to improve mo.com. If that is the case it might be worth giving it a more prominent link on the front page somewhere. Especially since they give a fairly prominent link to tb.net just one link from their front page.

--------------
"I say I say I say I say, what's got three bottles and five eyes and no legs and two wheels"
Profile PM 
2 replies since Feb. 03 2008, 21:04 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net