Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: LBC live interview 29.5.03, LBC live interview  29.5.03< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Simon Offline

Group: Members
Posted: May 28 2003, 10:23

On the Mike Oldfield.com web site calendar page it says that Mike is on LBC (David Cole) for a live interview tomorrow at 3 PM. (29/5). However I cannot find what LBC is.  Does anyone have any ideas, and if so how can I get to listen to the interview? Your help will be much appreciated! Thanks! :D
Profile PM 
torbenyj Offline

Posted: May 28 2003, 13:21

I can't find it - is this an egg or thease from Oldfield
Profile PM 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: May 28 2003, 14:31

LBC is a London radio station - you can listen online from their website (needs Windows Media Player).
Profile PM 
torbenyj Offline

Posted: May 29 2003, 01:24

yes, but there seems to be no information that MO will be there
Profile PM 
timshen Offline

Posted: May 29 2003, 11:15

Just heard the interview and wished I was still in London so I could call up and win a signed copy of TB2003 ("When was TB1973 recorded?" was the question to answer).

Although there were no amazing new revelations it was a good interview where Mike talked about overcoming his panic attacks, things surrounding the making of and success of TB1973 etc.. and he answered a few phone calls (a thing he said he really enjoyed doing).

The DJ mentioned that Mike is the most relaxed musician in show biz that he'd EVER met, a statement that surprised Mike. Mike said that before his treatment even a casual 'hello' from someone would send him shooting through the roof.

There were clips of Latin, Caveman and Introduction. I got my first hearing of the new caveman and didn't really like the new sound that much - will have to listen to it more when I finally get my copy from Amazon.co.uk.

Anyone record the interview? I'd love a copy.

Thanks,

Tim :cool:

--------------
Expect Great Things.
Attempt Great Things.
Profile PM 
timshen Offline

Posted: May 29 2003, 11:17

Ooops..the question asked to win a CD was 'Where was TB1973 recorded?" and not 'where' as I stated. :O

--------------
Expect Great Things.
Attempt Great Things.
Profile PM 
torbenyj Offline

Posted: May 29 2003, 11:52

has anyone recorded the shows?
Profile PM 
James
Unregistered

Posted: May 29 2003, 19:07

Bahhhhh humbug I missed it!!!!!Anyone have a download point to get it go on Pleaseeeeeee.

Hey Tim hope you get your copy real soon its cool! :cool:  :D  :D
KIK3
Unregistered

Posted: May 31 2003, 08:35

A Denmark friend pass me this interview but i donĀ“t know when can i hosted this  :/
8 replies since May 28 2003, 10:23 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net