Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Lakme bonus track< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Thomas Höögh Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Oct. 05 2005, 16:09

So where do I get hold of a copy with the bonus tracks? My cd doesn't include those songs. And I will certanly buy another album to get the bonus track (yes I am a fool:) )

None onlineshop in Sweden have the bonustracks listed in their stock.

Any tip?

--------------
Crazy, terrible, wonderful, perfect!!!!

I just love Tubular Bells |||
Profile PM WEB 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Oct. 05 2005, 17:27

I would have suggested amazon.co.uk, but after hearing of some of the trouble people have been having with them taking forever to deliver, I'm not so sure...

They claim it's "usually dispatched within 24 hours", but I get the feeling they're lying there!

Anyway, any UK-based online store that sells the album should be able to help you (though do check to make sure that whatever store you choose isn't selling european imports). Perhaps someone here can suggest one that hasn't had supply problems.
Profile PM 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Posted: Oct. 05 2005, 17:43

My copy from Amazon.co.uk was dispatched on last friday and it arrived here today :D

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
captain cavern Offline

Posted: Oct. 13 2005, 11:13

A link to hear original Fruity Loops sample in this song ?
Profile PM 
The Man who is He.. Offline

Posted: Oct. 13 2005, 13:16

Quote (zinc @ Sep. 28 2005, 17:52)
For those  who do not have the bonus track Lakme at the finale to Light and Shade you are misssing out..its fantastic. Mike's classic guitar playing at the end is justification enough that this album is one of his best.
Those fans criticising this Cd obviously have not heard Lakme or just have no taste.

I do have taste. I just do not like it.
Profile PM 
Holger Offline

Posted: Oct. 14 2005, 02:24

Lakme could be really, really nice if it was a little less over the top.
Profile PM 
TubularBelle Offline

Posted: Oct. 14 2005, 05:00

I haven't listened enough to either albums to pick a favourite as yet but Lakme is the one that stays in my head after the album has stopped playing, not necessarilly because it is the best but most likely because it is the most familar. Or perhaps even more likely because it is the last track I hear, he! We had it here in Australia as a Virgin ad I think rather than British Airways, (or could have even been Qantas). Are those two airlines connected? I think the whole two editions of this album is grossly unfair and a sham. Even my own local music store, possibly through my consistant enquiries has tried to speed up the delivery (or save money) and have ended up with a boxfull of the European editions minus the extra tracks. I naturally assumed their supplies would have come straight from the UK so was quite surprised by this. They certainly won't bother telling anyone about the other edition will they.

--------------
I hate getting up early. I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!
Profile PM 
kuraaka Offline

Posted: Oct. 17 2005, 06:26

Oh dear. A beautiful tune and an almost promising beginning... totally RUINED. This kind of happinness is pure chemicals. Makes my stomach turn. I can listen to the first 30 seconds, though. It is acceptable as far as that.
Profile PM 
theweightless Offline

Posted: Oct. 17 2005, 16:16

if i downloaded the right track then this is almost as bad as slipstream, guitar sounds great like always, but that techno beat, no good, stop the dance.

--------------
ASMK
Profile PM 
Thomas Höögh Offline

Posted: Oct. 17 2005, 16:31

I bought an extra version of the album including the two bounstracks. And I can easally say it was worth the money. Beside its rather cool to have different versions of the same album in the cd-collection. Just cant wait to shop the 5.1-version of light + shade :)

--------------
Crazy, terrible, wonderful, perfect!!!!

I just love Tubular Bells |||
Profile PM WEB 
29 replies since Sep. 28 2005, 17:52 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net