Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Just picked up...., TB2003 in HMV....< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: June 10 2003, 20:55

Just <ahem> picked up my copy of the *cough* *cough* NON-COPYRIGHT-PROTECTION TUBULAR BELLS 2003 WITH BONUS NTSC DVD TODAY!!!!

Oh sweet smooth playing on any cd player. I can happily say I will never go through what most of you Europeans are/have been going through with your copy-protected cds :D.

Perhaps because of this everyone will order their copy from Canada and thus pushing it's rank up and perhaps they will be selling a lot of MO cds here more openly and publicly here!

What a dream.....but for now I'm enjoying my NON-COPYRIGHT-PROTECTED CD IN MY COMPUTER/DVD PLAYER/CAR STEREO/STEREO/DISCMAN/YOU-NAME-IT ;)!!

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: June 11 2003, 10:15

Ordering from Canada sounds like a good idea to me, though maybe a last resort (better to harangue Warner into releasing a copy protection free edition everywhere! ).

It seems really strange that they've done that, though - I mean, do they think that Canadians aren't going to put it on the internet as readily as people elsewhere or something?
Perhaps it's less likely that Canadians will make CDR copies...

...or maybe they've got the message and a standard CD edition is on its way in Europe.
Profile PM 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 11 2003, 13:46

I´ve just bought from Amazon.ca my non-CP copy of TB2003.

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
Spinne Offline

Posted: June 14 2003, 17:22

Hi Brandon

You (and the rest of canadians ;)) are very lucky. Maybe if the sells are high Mike will go on tour there next time he will do a world tour (if he does any somewhen  :/ ).
I am glad for you (I think it is said that way in english, hope it is understandable :O )
Profile PM 
SentinelGard Offline

Posted: June 18 2003, 22:17

Im really looking forward to listening to TB2003 but here in Australia it has not been released yet.
If any one out there came help me gat a copy please let me know.... :cool:

--------------
"Onwards & Upwards'"
Profile PM WEB 
4 replies since June 10 2003, 20:55 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net