Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Jets Game< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Sentinel Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 31 2008, 18:37

Hi.

First of all. Quick intro. I used to be a member of these forums, but it's been a while and I forgot my username and password, so I had to re register.

Glad to see that there's some new interest in Mike's old games. I used to play both Tres Lunas and Maestro when they first came out.

I remember flying around with some of you, learning the tricks, and then teaching them to others. Nothing beat spending an hour or two hang gliding around Terrain with one or two of you.

Haven't played it in years. But suddenly I felt like getting back to it, but the old frustrations keep creeping in.

Is there a trick in the Jets Game? I just spent over 40 minutes and I THINK I got one of the jets. It seems like whenever you spot one, it's to late. I came close to them a few times, but they were either too high or too low, and giving chase is a waste.

Any tips?

Thansk
Profile PM 
3Wheeler Offline

Posted: April 01 2008, 08:56

Obviously Go in there with a Avatar or you just get Sea Sick !!
I Found Flying under the Clouds Speeds you Up..  Best to Go High 1st and just Watch to see if  any are flying around Close by.. If not fly  to the outer areas not the Central Section.. Soon enough u Spot 1 or 2.. I find they seem to fly in Pairs...  Then its into Topgun Mode and try to cut them off a little before blasting them..  Once youve done it a few times it seems to get a lot easier... Its just getting the Hang of it.. The Final RED JET is the worst i find.. Just Hang around till it Hits u .. It follows a Flight Path so just Stand in the Way.. :cool:

--------------
We're Flying Aeroflot, We've Got Reservations.
Profile PM 
Sentinel Offline

Posted: April 01 2008, 14:09

OK, I'll try that. It seems to be the toughest room.
Profile PM 
2 replies since Mar. 31 2008, 18:37 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net