Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Is Tr3s Lunas HOOOLY SOULY A GAME?, Or Is 1T MOre A message of GoOoD 3In1?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
0+1(I1) Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 08 2011, 01:57

This Game contains as does so much of Mikes handi work a very high degree of syMbOlisM! sorry I wiII try to refrain frOM using symbols In my writings from now on...

I would like to start you aII with this. Is this the true meaning of the mooon in thre3 DIvIsIons/parts? is MO or EO or 3O (take a GOOOD lOOk at the album cover) saying he is showing us part of the 3in1 GOD?. Tr3s HOOOLY as is the pyschi of the game.  
I have heard it saId one must touch a prickly subject F1RST in the shape of the Greek sign 4 psi (Ψ) in ORDER to start or progress in the game, and that the games are without any fixed ending, that there are crosses in high places, hidden symbols Greek letters on a Celtic Cross + much much more! but this is another story I hope you all will help to wrIte & your wIsdOM wiII guide you to the rIght conclusion.

ONLY IN TRUTH DO WE AII
AS ONE PROSPER! IN LIFE!
& MAYBE IN DEATH ALSO!
 SO NOW GO FIND 1T 4
        yourselves,
           "O"j"O"
          un"O"I1
   LET US NOW PLAY.

PS WE COULD ALWAYS BE WRONG!
or aII 3+MOre just mad or deluded...

--------------
L◎ST ◎MMADAWN VERSI◎N RIDDLE ANSWER
 mIChaeI GOrDOn OIDfIeId.
=  I C   1  G◎D   OO ID I I
or replace the L's that were turned in to I's & 1 gets
ID◎L G◎LD ID◎L (4 ANSWER IN FULL + EXPLANATION, C ALBUM SECTION/☮MMADAWN/i-say-i-say-i-say-i-say-in-answer4XXX4Acr⊕ss
Profile PM 
0 replies since Aug. 08 2011, 01:57 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net