Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Interview on Classic FM's The Guest List< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Mar. 27 2008, 10:00

Anne-Marie Minhall's show The Guest List will feature an interview with Mike on Sunday 6th April, between 15:00 and 17:00 GMT, on UK radio station Classic FM.

You'll be able to listen live online as well as being able to listen for 7 days afterwards using the listen again facility, or download it as a podcast.

Many thanks, Anne-Marie Minhall
Profile PM 
Scatterplot Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 27 2008, 10:37

Thanks, I'll be looking for that.

--------------
We raise our voices in the night
Crying to heaven
And will our voices be heard
Or will they break Like the wind
Profile PM 
Jools Offline

Posted: April 06 2008, 16:51

Rather a nice interview. Nothing particularly new, but the focus very much on the present (and a bit of future) and no  mention that I can recall of Tubular Bells in the interview itself.
Profile PM 
bee Offline

Posted: April 08 2008, 14:19

That was a lovely interview! He does sound happy & relaxed. And most of all he seems to have really taken pleasure in the making of Music of the Spheres. If he's now thinking of retiring then good luck to him, look at the music he has given, the quantity & the quality, but if he's tempted to do anything else then...bring it on....we are all ears!! :)

--------------
....second to the right and straight on till morning....

You heard me before
Yet you hear me again
Then I die
Till I call me again
Profile PM 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Posted: April 08 2008, 22:14

Mike talking about his fan base and their websites made me laugh a lot...he said he takes a look from time to time,and defined much like a diary of what he's been doing, ha ha  :laugh:

You can notice on his voice he's relaxed and much more talkative than in the past,yeah.

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
4 replies since Mar. 27 2008, 10:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net