Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: info about cd 2, from oldfield.de< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Tubularman Offline

Group: Awaiting Authorisation
Posted: Feb. 26 2006, 08:56

read here

"The worst thing about this compilation is that Don Alfonso is in VERY POOR sound condition; it is a mono sound file, probably taken from the soundtrack of the video clip... My old Don Alfonso vinyls sound 200% in better quality
than this... It is a real shame, or maybe there isn't any other "official source" of this song...

Sorry for the bad news!!

Positive side: PITD is long version, Etude, the long version,(I like it more than the edit)

Negative side: Heaven's Open 12" is the regular album version, not the "video rockier edit" (the same happened in 1991, with the maxisingle issue, so that's the reason for the mistake).

Don't know if positive or negative: Millennium Bell is the "radio edit" unpublished before, To Be Free, the single version. William Tell is the "scratchy" regular version"

Written by Nacho
---------------------------------

I think the hidden track was something cool.. Was this meant to be? Or is it a mistake?
I look forward to get this 3 cd box  :D

--------------
Mike Oldfield M i x e s
https://soundcloud.com/tubularman
Profile PM WEB 
0 replies since Feb. 26 2006, 08:56 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net