Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Indirect circulation systems, Indirect circulation systems< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
unipu2009 Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 15 2021, 22:15

Indirect circulation systems, on the other hand, send heat transfer fluids through their collectors. Heat exchangers then transfer heat from the fluids to the potable water. These systems are best used in climates that have long periods of freezing temperatures. Some indirect systems also come with overheat protection. When the solar intensity is too high, this feature prevents the transfer fluid and collector from being damaged.

There are two types of indirect systems: antifreeze and drainback. The antifreeze system uses a glycol-water mixture to transfer heat and protect it from freezing. Drainback systems use pumps to drain the transfer water from the system’s pipes. This ensures that there is no liquid in the pipes for freezing.

Zhejiang Uniepu New Energy Co ltd is an integrated enterprise professional working on the renewable energy and new material products' development production and sales since 2009. Our products including solar hot water, solar water heater, solar thermal, solar photovoltaic system for house and solar accessories.

We have been sold worldwide, especially to India, Poland, where we have over 10 years experience , and in Mexico, Chile, Brazil, where over 5 years experience, also we have achieved greater market share in European and South America. We welcome to receive all the inquires.
Profile PM 
Piltdownboy on horseback 22 Offline

Posted: Aug. 21 2021, 17:32

Finally I found the information I was looking for on this forum! Thank you.  :)

--------------
"And now we're going to play Platinum!"
Profile PM 
Priabonia Offline

Posted: Aug. 22 2021, 13:11

Does the fluid pass through any pipes, particularly ones about 3-4cm in diameter, bent into a sort of triangle shape, a bit like this...

https://entertainment.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/2484096/

??

--------------
https://www.youtube.com/user/PriaboniaMusic

www.soundcloud.com/just-before-dawn
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Aug. 22 2021, 20:43

I take it that everyone on this forum is sick of Mike Oldfield's music, if discussing air conditioning systems is more interesting  :laugh:
Profile PM 
Unregistered

Posted: Feb. 23 2022, 12:30

Although music in general is a very interesting topic, but the air conditioning system is just as interesting. I just need to find out a couple of questions.  About radiators, I would like to know what you think about these radiators radiatoroutlet.co.uk? I bought one before and the previous owners installed them. I'm thinking of replacing them, but they say they are great heaters and pretty economical. What do you think about them, should I keep them or replace them?
qjamesfloyd Offline

Posted: Feb. 24 2022, 02:37

Forget radiators and listen to Amarok ;)
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Feb. 24 2022, 07:10

Quote (qjamesfloyd @ Feb. 24 2022, 02:37)
Forget radiators and listen to Amarok ;)

I think it's a coded way to say Mike is a "radio star" - that's what "radiators" unscrambles to. :cool:

But not in the sense of "Video killed the..." (VD io killed the. . . )
Profile PM 
6 replies since Aug. 15 2021, 22:15 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net