Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (5) < 1 2 3 4 [5] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: I SAY, I SAY, I SAY, I SAY & IN ANSWER, I1 Says  I C 1 GOD OO ID I I  + MOre of< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Milamber Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Sep. 10 2011, 08:35

One last thing, You know these are the days of the open hand
They will not be the last
Look around now
These are the days of the beggars and the choosers
This is the year of the hungry man
Whose place is in the past
Hand in hand with ignorance
And legitimate excuses
The rich declare themselves poor
And most of us are not sure
If we have too much
But we'll take our chances
Because god's stopped keeping score
I guess somewhere along the way
He must have let us alt out to play
Turned his back and all god's children
Crept out the back door
And it's hard to love, there's so much to hate
Hanging on to hope
When there is no hope to speak of
And the wounded skies above say it's much too late
Well maybe we should all be praying for time
These are the days of the empty hand
Oh you hold on to what you can
And charity is a coat you wear twice a year
This is the year of the guilty man
Your television takes a stand
And you find that what was over there is over here
So you scream from behind your door
Say "what's mine is mine and not yours"
I may have too much but i'll take my chances
Because god's stopped keeping score
And you cling to the things they sold you
Did you cover your eyes when they told you
That he can't come back
Beacuse he has no children to come back for
It's hard to love there's so much to hate
Hanging on to hope when there is no hope to speak of
And the wounded skies above say it's much too late
So maybe we should all be praying for time.
:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
Profile PM 
Ugo Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Sep. 10 2011, 09:10

Fantastic. :)

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
Milamber Offline

Posted: Sep. 10 2011, 09:13

:laugh:
Profile PM 
Ugo Offline

Posted: Sep. 10 2011, 09:18

Yes!! :D

P.S.: Actually, Milamber, I think you went a great way towards actually making I1's points by posting that particular lyric.

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
Milamber Offline

Posted: Sep. 12 2011, 05:28

Then let me quote Mike then....Talking Ommadawn.

I think there was something wrong, probably with the tape before I got it, or it may have been just that I played it so many times, and it started shedding oxide, getting a bit worn out. Nobody knows what happened to it. But it’s a jolly good thing that it did happen, otherwise I might not have done it again and it would not have been half so good

Peace Y'all

:D
Profile PM 
0+1(I1) Offline

Posted: Sep. 12 2011, 09:58

Quote (Milamber @ Sep. 06 2011, 17:04)
For Ugo and Sir M ...and I1  :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ekHV3N7lKU

Milamber as I wrote in an earlier post that my reply to you on the interesting video hopefully attached here to, had been deleted by act of cat! I now feel I must return to this topic to attempt to reconstruct what was written in the LOST REPLY.

Here goes:- Dear Milamber, I hope you are in receipt of the email I recently sent you if not please let me know.

Regarding this well thought out video that you have posted here on:-

(0+1) I am not sure quite how one should unravel its full riddle but I do see a couple of loss ends to pick at so I will Knot be needing to get a great big sword from waters deep once set in stone to keep out in order just to cut it open I hope! or will I, because both my friends Alexandra & Gordon are not here now & (0+2) I one am all alone on (0+4) this Island far from home & you, yet so closely are we linked, one only has to take a look at the front cover of Mike's Islands in order to discover my meaning, there below the water are the hands across the water that reach out to touch every shore, so although we may be oceans apart we are all together on this rock lost in the sea of space & time.

(0+5) Yes I to think the key to this all may be in our reaching out to one and another & maybe one with a sword like instrument feels they already have touched upon such a subject, can we know? yet the signs would appear to say so, would they Knot? 0K.

(0+12) Aft"er" a very long "OM" in trying to add up what you showed me/us here I must say sOMe beans! no ray of light did I see sun shine only maybe 3+1=4? I'm bald in a two wheel man pulled cart that's for sure after running around pulling my hair out over this one all 4 what & what 4.

(0+14) Idiot or savant one must "OM" & wonder MOre who may be mad before one wins the new daybreak & stands upon the dawn a man up right in the new days light.

(0+17) yes you may well be right perhaps this is the light that Mike is ShiNing but who has the chance to know it all?.
We are all searching for truth, so as we will not have to crawl, & many layers are within this sphere of eyes so many who are not of the seeing kind yet at least 3 are with an I of the right kind & this at this time makes me feel like performing cartwheels yet my poor legs are somewhat bent so I think I am about 5 minutes to late or past the hour on that one I have clocked up to many miles & time takes it toll on all of us, apart from DK :laugh: yet who knows what this new millennium may bring forward, in this I suppose only time will tell! if it rings any bells 4 you   ;)

I am sure we would all love to be able to turn back time! yet the most serious mistakes may only need a winding back of the clock by just 5 minutes in order to change ones mind however this is not within the realm of mans power only in the grasp of alpha omega for we can only wield the hammer, for us it would be like trying to straighten out a set of bent spokes an a WHEEL with De HAMMER only this time the wheel we need to fix is a clock or chronograph with bent hands and one reading five minutes beyond the zer0 hour.

(0+20) yet there is little point in whining on about it, is there time to save us? or has the water all been poured upon arid lands? and if the time has come then so be it, I dare say we will all sit in our cars and tut then toot them car horns under those last 4 moooons sword in hand and hope that a new days star will shine once MOre upon us.

(0+28) Is it all the sum of the equal three or is there more to 1T & that life could be the fourth part as equal yet separate in mind? in this you need to further define your meaning wise one???????.

(0+30) To what one mIghT wish to ask, only a fool would lay down for something that was untrue, how can one believe & have faith in that they do not know to be true? this is 1T is it not mans right to know what we give up to? & should we not do all we can to see that the sins of the father & mothers are not passed onto daughters & sons! is it not our duty just to bond for their sakes yet we must do more in order to be sure their lot is not filled with despair & it is for this I care so deeply, my partner and I and strangely all the "I"'s are to the best of my knowledge without human children yet we all care for all life's innocent beings as if they are our own, Thus I am standing in defense of the innocent ones asking all to make this place a place of peace and give to them a place they can love & call their home & be happy that their history has moved out of the dark & shade into the light, can this not be their right the right of man?.

(0+33) of course I will, I promise.  I have already given you all the support you needed when I could see that you needed it, have I not? and thus I will continue to point out your virtues when need be but should a more worthy candidate come forward then to keep you on your toes I will say "I will have to wait and see".

(0+35) Are you hungry or are having trouble seeing in the dark maybe? the reward for this would have been 24 and in ct that is I believe about 99 point 9 but you lost a carrot for getting something wrong old old old man it is mIChae1 GOrDOn OIDfIeId = I C 1 GOD OO ID I I & you put mIChael GOrDOn Oldfield and if you pull the letters from his name it writes IDOL GOLD IDOL & not gold idol idol & thus was not ideal tut tut Milamber were you getting idle in your OLD OLD OLD AGE? you also missed that to! & that makes 3 mistakes quite heavenly a number to make 4sure.

(0+36) Are you free to carve out a new beginning on these or those rocky shores for the sake of the children born and the children of the future to come or will their fate be in the hands of the one with the button or the gun? will it be he you allow to carve in stone their future or will you fight for that that is true and free them from their plight & give them TRUTH & PEACE as their birth right? remember in knowledge there is power, in ignorance there can be bliss but weakness also so in the end you can hide in the shade or fight in the light, you & they can hide behind lies and the mists of ignorance or act to free yourselves in knowing the truth.

0+1 (I1) Milamber and all it could well be that they who rule the world think it time for a cull!!!.
CIAO I1...  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=HajYcSAWr2s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UCzhN2clis&feature=related

--------------
L◎ST ◎MMADAWN VERSI◎N RIDDLE ANSWER
 mIChaeI GOrDOn OIDfIeId.
=  I C   1  G◎D   OO ID I I
or replace the L's that were turned in to I's & 1 gets
ID◎L G◎LD ID◎L (4 ANSWER IN FULL + EXPLANATION, C ALBUM SECTION/☮MMADAWN/i-say-i-say-i-say-i-say-in-answer4XXX4Acr⊕ss
Profile PM 
Sir Mustapha Offline

Posted: Sep. 12 2011, 11:20

--------------
Check out http://ferniecanto.com.br for all my music, including my latest albums: Don't Stay in the City, Making Amends and Builders of Worlds.
Also check my Bandcamp page: http://ferniecanto.bandcamp.com
Profile PM WEB 
Milamber Offline

Posted: Sep. 12 2011, 11:21

0+1 It's raining Man in the Rain....Man is a lonely post, not my rules.....

0+5 The truth is a thr33 3dged sword!

0+12 Could JesUS microwave a Burrito SO HOT that he himself could not eat It??

0+14  The universe speaks in many languages but only one voice.
It speaks in the language of hope.
It speaks in the language of trust.
It speaks in the language of strength and the language of compassion.
It is the language of the heart and the language of the soul.
But always it is the same voice.
It is the voice of our ancestors speaking through us.
And the voice of our inheritors waiting to be born.
It is the small, still voice that says: "We are one." No matter the blood, no matter the skin, no matter the world, no matter the star: we are one.
No matter the pain, no matter the darkness, no matter the loss, no matter the fear: we are one.

0+17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tp0r9197uo&ob=av2e
Take heart Old Fella.

0+20 It's all happened before and will all happen again. Just iMO

0+28 Re: Next years Tublarian Awards...Check it :cool:

0+33 I got me O1ne of these so relax

0+35 I had five mins spare and I had to feed the cat as well..mmm picky picky.

0+36 All Life. Every Life.
We are all born as molecules in the hearts of a billion stars. Molecules that do not understand politics or policies or differences.
Over a billion years, we foolish molecules forget who we are and where we came from.
In desperate acts of ego, we give ourselves names, fight over lines on maps, and pretend that our light is better than everyone else's.
The flame reminds us of the piece of those stars that lives on inside us.
The spark that tells us: "You should know better." The flame also reminds us that life is precious as each flame is unique. When it goes out, it's gone forever.
And there will never be another quite like it....

Yes, you have lost much, endured much, sacrificed greatly but you cling to the memory of your sacrifices of all the things you have lost or left behind.
They drag behind you like chains of your own making.

They can have a terrible power over you .

Well, we began in chaos, too primitive to make our own decisions. Then we were manipulated by forces from outside that thought *they* knew what was best for us. And now, - Now we're finally standing on our own.

So Drink up F***kers

:D  :D  :O  :D
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Sep. 12 2011, 20:44

Another tublarian of the year awards  :)  I think if there's a category for "longest post" there will be a few contenders!  :D
Profile PM 
Milamber Offline

Posted: Sep. 12 2011, 20:59

Indeed.
But the 1 I'm looking forward to is the "Members with Multiple Identities Award".

This board is going down the Tubes as it were.

Games within Games.

Maybe the Tumbleweed site is your best bet.

We are your Playthings NO MORE.
Profile PM 
iPlatinumBells427 Offline

Group: Awaiting Authorisation
Posted: June 02 2015, 19:08

Believe this and realize Mike's a genius!!
Profile PM 

Posted: Aug. 30 2015, 12:34

Inaccurate Sir Mustapha, there aren't billions and billions of trolls, only you and your friends :)
Profile PM 

Posted: Aug. 30 2015, 13:03

Profile PM 

Posted: Sep. 01 2015, 13:50

The videos that you post Milamber, prove you to be a troll.
Profile PM 
Matt Offline

Group: Admins
Posted: Sep. 01 2015, 15:48

I think this topic has been open quite long enough...
Now closed.

--------------
"I say I say I say I say, what's got three bottles and five eyes and no legs and two wheels"
Profile PM 
94 replies since Aug. 12 2011, 20:41 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (5) < 1 2 3 4 [5] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net