Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: I don't really get this game at all, I'm kinda stuck< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
HR lover Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 07 2011, 13:28

I just started playing tres lunas the game and I don't know what to do now. Always when I play I get stuck when a volcano is erupting an the cactus in on fire. There are invisible walls everywhere and I only see the cactus as an object. What can I do?

--------------
Neither a borrower nor a lender be,
For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.
Profile PM 
Cavalier (Lost Version) Offline

Posted: Jan. 07 2011, 14:01

Only ever played the demo, but if you get near the cactus the camera should leave your control for a second, you should hear a little glissando and a non-erupting scenario now plays out.  Butterflies, footballs and one moon await...

--------------
"Who was that?"
"That was Venger - the force of Evil!  I am Dungeon Master - your guide in the realm of Dungeons & Dragons!"
Profile PM 
HR lover Offline

Posted: Jan. 07 2011, 14:43

What do I do with a guitar or piano?

--------------
Neither a borrower nor a lender be,
For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.
Profile PM 
Ugo Offline

Posted: Jan. 07 2011, 17:33

Those are avatars. You carry them around and help people recognize you when you play online with other people. Other than that, they have no practical purpose.

As for the burning cactus, this means you've done something wrong and the game is angry with you. When you start the game, the cactus shouldn't be burning and you have to touch it to start the game. After you've touched it, you can start playing the main game in 3L, which is the so-called ring quest. You can, of course, find everything you need right here on the forums, in the Tr3s Lunas Guide.

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
3 replies since Jan. 07 2011, 13:28 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net