Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: I dont like Tubular Bells 2003, I dont like Tubular Bells 2003< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
qjamesfloyd Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 07 2003, 10:11

I am just happy Mike Oldfield is still making music,because after all the things he has been through in his life,he could have given it all up years ago,there are lots of people from when Mike started that are not making music anymore,and we should be lucky that we only have to normaly wait 1-2 years for a new album from Mike,i personaly love Tubular Bells 2003,each person gets what they want from a Mike album,i get happiness from most of his albums,but not everyone will,but i suspect sooner or later most people who don't like the new album,will come back to it and say how much they like it,this normaly happens with Mike's albums,it seems a lot of Mike's albums don't get good reports from the fans,but after repeated listening and a bit of time,most fans say they do really like the album!!!.This is just the power of Mikes music,it has staying power,unlike most of the crap in the charts.
Profile PM 
20 replies since June 09 2003, 07:07 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net