Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Hints & Walkthroughs, Anyone got any info< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
3Wheeler Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Oct. 22 2007, 07:18

I Downloaded "Maestro" 2 Days ago but as the MVR site has been Hacked there seems to be a Shortage of Basic Game Play Info as per Tres Lunas...  Apart from Collecting Medals in some sort of Order I guess and Capturing 4 Aliens there isnt a lot of structure to it... Think ive visited all the worlds but arent much the wiser  playing to collect all 24 medals!! any info out there ?? :cool:

--------------
We're Flying Aeroflot, We've Got Reservations.
Profile PM 
Alan D Offline

Posted: Oct. 22 2007, 09:43

It's a great shame that musicvr.com has been hacked, because there was a lot of Maestro information there. Colin can't help, and I've had no response to the email I sent to mikeoldfield.com, so there's nothing else we can do about that as far as I can see.

What's needed, I suppose, is a Maestro Guide, to add to the Tr3s Lunas Guide, here on Tubular.net. I probably could attempt to organise that, with Olivier's help and approval, if there was any support for it. What do people think? Is it worth doing? In a couple of weeks' time I hope to be less busy than I have been all this year, so I could probably start something quite soon, if people want it and are willing to contribute. (It'll be a lot harder to do, without access to musicvr.com)
Profile PM 
Trinidad Offline

Posted: Oct. 22 2007, 21:19

As you already know, you can count with my contribution. Just give me some time to get the rust off my brain  ;) .
Profile PM 
El Mystico Offline

Posted: Aug. 06 2008, 14:00

I'd love any tips - however basic.
Profile PM 
3Wheeler Offline

Posted: Aug. 08 2008, 16:06

everythings been explained now if you scout around this site for the maestro links... :cool:

--------------
We're Flying Aeroflot, We've Got Reservations.
Profile PM 
4 replies since Oct. 22 2007, 07:18 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net