Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Hello all, saying hello to the other fans out there< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Martinkessy Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 06 2020, 10:00

Hello all,

I am like most of you a life long MO fan. I have all of Mike's albums in one form or another, some of them several times over, 6 of tubular bells for instance, 2 pic discs, two different pressings, Boxed version and SACD and that's just one album.

Of late I have set up my turntable again and loving listening to these albums how they were originally sold back in the seventies.

I was also lucky enough to see Mike live at the Birmingham Odeon in'82 on the Five Miles Out tour, good memories.

Looking forward to reading some of the other posts on here and hopefully contributing myself.

Thanks for letting me join
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Mar. 06 2020, 18:18

Quote (Martinkessy @ Mar. 06 2020, 10:00)
hopefully contributing myself.

Hello Martinkessy.

In the "spirit" of collectormania and the words quoted below, it sounds as though all your collection is missing is Mike himself! I have a butterfly net you may borrow if you wish  :D
Profile PM 
qjamesfloyd Offline

Posted: Mar. 09 2020, 02:43

Hello Martinkessy. Welcome to the forum, It's not as busy as it used to be, but when Mike has a new album coming out it, things do get busy here.Let's hope we hear something from him soon.
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Mar. 09 2020, 07:11

Quote (qjamesfloyd @ Mar. 09 2020, 02:43)
Let's hope we hear something from him soon.

In the "mean time" there's always the complete works of Vaughan Williams  :p   :(  :laugh:
Profile PM 
3 replies since Mar. 06 2020, 10:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net