Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Hail, Tubularists< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Sweetpea Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 08 2015, 17:59

Though long absent, I have still been listening to and loving MO's music. I also recall the many lovely chats here with fondness. I hope you all are well and enjoying life.

--------------
"I'm no physicist, but technically couldn't Mike both be with the horse and be flying through space at the same time? (On account of the earth's orbit around the Sun and all that). So it seems he never had to make the choice after all. I bet he's kicking himself now." - clotty
Profile PM 
theweightless Offline

Posted: July 10 2015, 13:04

i've had a long pause listening mike's music, but now starting again because haven't found anything quite good from others (progressive) recently.

--------------
ASMK
Profile PM 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: July 13 2015, 08:58

Sweetpea! It's great to see you back here...even if I tend towards just hovering in the background myself these days.

I hope you are well and enjoying life too!
Profile PM 
Cavalier (Lost Version) Offline

Posted: July 15 2015, 13:45

We're all a bit haphazard with our visits these days!  Always pleasurable to reacquaint :)

--------------
"Who was that?"
"That was Venger - the force of Evil!  I am Dungeon Master - your guide in the realm of Dungeons & Dragons!"
Profile PM 
AwayWeGo Offline

Posted: Aug. 06 2015, 19:57

Quote (AwayWeGo @ Aug. 06 2015, 19:53)
Though long absent, I have still been listening to and loving MO's music. I also recall the many lovely chats here with fondness. I hope you all are well and enjoying life.

Hello Sweetpea.
I'm new here and it's great to see that some people are still here after years.

I'm a bit disheartened to see that posts on this site are becoming scarce. This seems like the only good place to have a discussion about Mike's golden music.

It sure would be nice to have a revival.

So like, what was it like in the old days? What happened to all the conversation? Good to hear from fellow fans (:
Profile PM 
qjamesfloyd Offline

Posted: Aug. 07 2015, 07:14

Hello again Sweetpea, and you too Korgie. Korgscrew, don't stay in the background to long, you are a fountain of knowledge around here ;)
AwayWeGo, it has been a bit quiet around these parts, but that is only because Mike has been quiet, I assure you when there is a new release, or a re-release there is a lot of great chat on this site.
Profile PM 
5 replies since July 08 2015, 17:59 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net