Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Gravitars, Game Play !< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
3Wheeler Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 29 2008, 19:28

I just penned 3 Gravitars tonight in the Homebase Pen.. Anything Magical supposed to Happen ?? lol... :cool:

--------------
We're Flying Aeroflot, We've Got Reservations.
Profile PM 
Alan D Offline

Posted: Mar. 01 2008, 04:17

Quote (3Wheeler @ Mar. 01 2008, 00:28)
I just penned 3 Gravitars tonight in the Homebase Pen.. Anything Magical supposed to Happen ??

Not yet. You need another one.
Profile PM 
3Wheeler Offline

Posted: Mar. 01 2008, 06:41

Do u mean You have to complete the 24 medal total twice to do it.. I assume the 4th gravitar is in Mikes Place then ?? wow set aside 3 hours  if thats the case lol.. :cool:

--------------
Profile PM 
gary1eye Offline

Posted: Mar. 01 2008, 09:09

the 4th Gravitar is not in mike,s place. After you put the medals into the blind,s hat  take another look in the blind man world. Try looking at the domes!!!

Gary ;)
Profile PM 
The Thin Man Offline

Posted: Mar. 01 2008, 10:26

You don't need to complete the 24 medal quest in order to find and bring the gravitars back.  I think you must know this already though.

Somewhere on these forums, or was it on the defunct oldfield.info?, we tried to set a record for the fastest time to bring all the gravitars back.  I cannot remember the time, but it was in the region of 10-15 minutes.
Profile PM 
Alan D Offline

Posted: Mar. 01 2008, 11:32

Quote (The Thin Man @ Mar. 01 2008, 15:26)
we tried to set a record for the fastest time to bring all the gravitars back.  I cannot remember the time, but it was in the region of 10-15 minutes.

Can you remember who did it fastest? Was it you? Andreas, maybe?
Profile PM 
3Wheeler Offline

Posted: Mar. 01 2008, 13:58

Quote (The Thin Man @ Mar. 01 2008, 10:26)
You don't need to complete the 24 medal quest in order to find and bring the gravitars back.  I think you must know this already though

I Didnt Know anything thats why we need a Guide !! Maybe when it 1st came out more info was available..  However lol . I got there an Hour ago and Penned the 4 of them for the 1st Time and got the Goody at the End...   Overall id say Maestro is a bit more of a Challenge compared to Trs Lunas  Game Play wise... But the Music isnt as good in the Game itself compared to TL... Still a few things still to explore yet I guess in Maestro.     :cool:  Another thing struck me in Blinds Man World was those little "Spheres" you throw around.. Remind you of Anything??..

--------------
Profile PM 
a_r_schulz Offline

Posted: Mar. 01 2008, 19:05

Well, don't want to sound like trying to be impressive, but I just tried again (after some time) and made it in approx. 15 minutes (just glancing at my watch).  With a few pointless diversions avoided, I could probably save another 1-2 minutes, but not much less, since you just have to go all the ways.

SPOILER for those who can't wait to hear the Maestro theme again:
----white text follows, mark with cursor:
- 8 medals: cave(through shield), castle horse, statue, 4 TCity, spire
- bowler hat pyramid - blind man's world - medal #9 on platfrom
- drop medals into blind man's hat - take 2 medals from domes
- pick gravitar - fire at window in closer dome for shortcut to return
- enter spaceship - medals #3-6 TCity - medal #7 above pen - drop gravitar
- spire medal #8, then same as above for 2nd gravitar
- repeat for 3rd gravitar
- repeat until medals dropped. pick 2 medals from domes to gain accees to:
- glass window in 2nd temple is gate to 'Taj Mahal' - enter and collect pink strats for 4th gravitar
- desert picture to return to desert, platform to return outside Voyager
- enter Voyager and take 4th gravitar to pen - voila, Maestro in 15 minutes!

------------
EDIT:
- OK, ~12:45 now, with still ~30 sec wasted due to wrong light colours twice, plus a few short stops - first to beat 12:00 will be rewarded with my deepest respect..
- light colours required to collect gravitars seem to be varying, if not at random: my initial pick was white-red-white-blue, by meanwhile I also found r-r-w-w and even r-r-r-r
Profile PM WEB 
7 replies since Feb. 29 2008, 19:28 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net