Joined: Sep. 2001
||Posted: Mar. 01 2008, 19:05
Well, don't want to sound like trying to be impressive, but I just tried again (after some time) and made it in approx. 15 minutes (just glancing at my watch). With a few pointless diversions avoided, I could probably save another 1-2 minutes, but not much less, since you just have to go all the ways.
SPOILER for those who can't wait to hear the Maestro theme again:
----white text follows, mark with cursor:
|- 8 medals: cave(through shield), castle horse, statue, 4 TCity, spire|
- bowler hat pyramid - blind man's world - medal #9 on platfrom
- drop medals into blind man's hat - take 2 medals from domes
- pick gravitar - fire at window in closer dome for shortcut to return
- enter spaceship - medals #3-6 TCity - medal #7 above pen - drop gravitar
- spire medal #8, then same as above for 2nd gravitar
- repeat for 3rd gravitar
- repeat until medals dropped. pick 2 medals from domes to gain accees to:
- glass window in 2nd temple is gate to 'Taj Mahal' - enter and collect pink strats for 4th gravitar
- desert picture to return to desert, platform to return outside Voyager
- enter Voyager and take 4th gravitar to pen - voila, Maestro in 15 minutes!
- OK, ~12:45 now, with still ~30 sec wasted due to wrong light colours twice, plus a few short stops - first to beat 12:00 will be rewarded with my deepest respect..
- light colours required to collect gravitars seem to be varying, if not at random: my initial pick was white-red-white-blue, by meanwhile I also found r-r-w-w and even r-r-r-r