Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Gravitar Quest  - Completed< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
nightspore Offline

Group: Members
Posted: May 30 2008, 11:24

Suddenly my computer started behaving, and I completed the gravitar quest! I took a picture of it, Alan, in case you'd like to add it to the guide. It's very enjoyable music that plays, too - what a pity it's unavailable elsewhere. Just one thing: in order to enter the left hand dome and get the fourth gravitar, I found you have to collect the two medals on top of the domes first. Otherwise you just bounce off the stained glass window.
Profile PM 
Alan D Offline

Posted: May 30 2008, 13:13

Quote (nightspore @ May 30 2008, 16:24)
Suddenly my computer started behaving, and I completed the gravitar quest!

Congratulations!

I took a picture of it, Alan, in case you'd like to add it to the guide.

Sure - send it to me.

It's very enjoyable music that plays, too - what a pity it's unavailable elsewhere.

See your inbox.

Just one thing: in order to enter the left hand dome and get the fourth gravitar, I found you have to collect the two medals on top of the domes first. Otherwise you just bounce off the stained glass window.

Thanks for this.
Profile PM 
3Wheeler Offline

Posted: May 30 2008, 14:59

Well Done!!   You do it then think god , is that all there is to it!!  Like Most Computer Games  once youve done it you kick yourself for not figuring it out quicker...   At Least with MVR youve got the Music to go back in there for after and a more relaxed look around.. :cool:

--------------
We're Flying Aeroflot, We've Got Reservations.
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: May 30 2008, 23:13

Yes - I would have liked to explore the Taj Mahal more, but I thought I'd better complete the quest before my computer had another tantrum. That gravitar looked quite sullen sitting in a corner by itself!
Profile PM 
3 replies since May 30 2008, 11:24 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net