Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Girl i "Five miles out" video< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Tubular Freddie Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Oct. 15 2005, 19:55

Hello,

Does anyone know who the blonde girl in the "Five miles out" video is and why Maggie reilly wasn´t in it ?

Cheers,
Fredrik   :O

--------------
"Going on means going far. Going far means returning "

Dao Te Ching
Profile PM 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Oct. 15 2005, 21:54

Maybe that was her before she got fatter and had died her hair blonde? OR maybe her hair was always blonde and she just dies it red!

I really don't know.

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Oct. 16 2005, 15:06

We've had discussions on this before, but I've not been able to uncover anything particularly useful in searching (there's one topic which starts off with a question about it but which turns rapidly into a discussion on Mike's former girlfriends, and another which contains an unfortunately out of date link to another topic which would seem to be the one I was looking for...).

Anyway, the short answer is that nobody knows either who it is or why Maggie Reilly didn't appear. Maggie was probably unable or unwilling to appear, so someone was picked who had the right appearance for the general look of the video. A more recent example would be To Be Free, which again used a model instead of the real singer, Jude Sim.
Profile PM 
2 replies since Oct. 15 2005, 19:55 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net