Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Gigs over the holidays, Any new releases?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
ex member 419 Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 06 2009, 05:30

There are some very talented musicians at Tubular.net. How many of you are doing gigs over the holidays and where? Are there any new releases you want us to know about? Plug your work so we can support you! Deb
Profile PM 
The Caveman Offline

Posted: Dec. 08 2009, 04:40

Aside from a wierd jazz/improv thing tonight nothing doing.No band anymore (sob sob).Still mulling over what sort of thing i want to play when i start a new band in the new year.

--------------
THE COMING OF THE GREAT WHITE HANDKERCHEIF IS NIGH.
Profile PM 
ex member 892 Offline

Posted: Dec. 08 2009, 11:54

I would've had gigs but I quit my band. So like Caveman I need to find something new to do in the new year.
Profile PM 
The Caveman Offline

Posted: Dec. 08 2009, 12:06

I didn't quit mine.The singer turned into a f*cking diva so a mutual decison was made to split.I hate not being in a band though.Depressing.Still next year i'll be looking to do something more Floyd/Gong/Hillage-ey.And a bit Mikey as well. :laugh:

--------------
THE COMING OF THE GREAT WHITE HANDKERCHEIF IS NIGH.
Profile PM 
smillsoid Offline

Posted: Dec. 08 2009, 13:10

Sharon and I are looking for additional musicians in the Wolverhampton area to augment our live line-up, then we'll be gigging both CRM 114 and Kissyfoot in 2010!!!  :D

--------------
http://www.reverbnation.com/simonjmills
Profile PM WEB 
Scatterplot Offline

Posted: Dec. 08 2009, 13:43

Actually, since my recent thoughts here involved loop-based software, I've been delving into it again. Very fun. If you guys are working musicians with no gigs at the moment, I'd suggest go home and work on new material. Keep using that extra time to go on to "the next thing". Time matters. Trust me on this.
Jim

--------------
We raise our voices in the night
Crying to heaven
And will our voices be heard
Or will they break Like the wind
Profile PM 
ex member 419 Offline

Posted: Dec. 08 2009, 18:39

Caveman better days ahead eh! Your next group or even if you go solo, will reflect your ideas. You can do a mean Mikey on acoustic or electric!   @ Syd, Im sure you have plenty of material that you can use, all that experience counts for something!    @Jim I reckon you will be producing some interesting loop based music technique! If you guys got together imagine what you could do! Jim my friend you are right. Working on material is never a waste of time!   @Simon and Sharon onwards and upwards! Deb
Profile PM 
6 replies since Dec. 06 2009, 05:30 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net