Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Get my Music VR working again and demo help?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
ian Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Oct. 06 2009, 14:37

I have the original cd of the game purchased when it came out. I enter the code and it hangs for ages. Then it tells me it cannot connect.

How do I get it working as I want to have a nostalgic fly around now I have a decent PC and monitor.

Also, I am playing the demo but cnn't seem to get past the butterfly and hitting the spheres in the arch. I get teleported back to the cactus, find a ring by the scorpion and thats it.

I need to know:

What is the bubble in the tree ?

What do I do with the cat and the zebra ?

What are the gold tree stump like thing ?
Profile PM WEB 
Matt Offline

Group: Admins
Posted: Oct. 06 2009, 14:47

Sounds like the servers for registering your copy aren't live anymore. If you goto this link from the old mikeoldfield site and follow the links to get hold of MusicVR or Maestro, they can be downloaded for free as fully working versions (Mike allowed them to be unlocked a couple of years back).

Regarding your other questions, I am not sure. But there is a wealth of information in the Guides sections of the forum here for MusicVR and here for Maestro. Have fun  :)

--------------
"I say I say I say I say, what's got three bottles and five eyes and no legs and two wheels"
Profile PM 
1 replies since Oct. 06 2009, 14:37 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net