Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Free concert CAP DE CREUS (Jesús Moix), Free concert CAP DE CREUS (Jesús Moix)< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Cap_de_Creus Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Sep. 15 2009, 09:00

Hello, I'm Jesús Moix from Barcelona, I just want to invite everybody to the next Saturday 10 October in the townhall of MAÇANET DE CABRENYS (GERONA), SPAIN. (very close to France!;)

I will play with my 10 musicians band a free concert of CAP DE CREUS music and a new track call ICTINEU.

Hope to see you there some of you!!!!

Jesús
cap_de_creus@hotmail.com
www.myspace.com/capdecreus
www.capdecreusmusica.com
Profile PM 
Unregistered

Posted: Sep. 15 2009, 09:16

Quote (Cap_de_Creus @ Sep. 15 2009, 15:00)
Hello, I'm Jesús Moix from Barcelona, I just want to invite everybody to the next Saturday 10 October in the townhall of MAÇANET DE CABRENYS (GERONA), SPAIN. (very close to France!;)

I will play with my 10 musicians band a free concert of CAP DE CREUS music and a new track call ICTINEU.

Hope to see you there some of you!!!!

Jesús
cap_de_creus@hotmail.com
www.myspace.com/capdecreus
www.capdecreusmusica.com

Yeah - when hell freezes over.
I don't care if you are the next Mozart, but writing in here (and other music sites too) just to promote your own thing is - in my book - just annoying spam.
 ;)

Use bit torrent - much more effective to promote whatever the fuck you do
just my 2 cents worth..
Ginger Daddy Offline

Posted: Sep. 15 2009, 11:34

Wow, that's bit vitriolic and insulting!

I thought the Fan Tracks forum was a forum in which people were welcomed to share their music. Jesus has already posted links to his music on here in the past where we could listen and appreciate it so I'm not sure what your problem is this time... Do you want the forum removed or do you just want to think before you type next time?

Sheesh!

Let's get back to listening to the efforts of talented musicians who have been inspired by the marvellous Mike Oldfield.

And - Jesus I'm sorry I can't make it, I do like what I've heard on MySpace and would love to support a fellow musician.

Hope it goes really well for you.

Cheers,
Terry.

--------------
http://purplerhapsody.co.uk - no words, just emotions
Profile PM WEB 
Cap_de_Creus Offline

Posted: Sep. 15 2009, 11:52

Thank you very much Ginger! I would like to express myself in english better than i do!!

Hope you don't hate me anymore "prisoner.of.the.dark.sky" to make some music.
just want to share my music through internet but I think live concert it's much better than my cd!!!

I'm not doing any promotion, I don't need your money to do  this concert!! I'm just a fan of Mike's music and I always though that would be great to listen some other fans music in live concert

Jesús
Profile PM 
Unregistered

Posted: Sep. 15 2009, 14:09

Quote (Cap_de_Creus @ Sep. 15 2009, 17:52)
Thank you very much Ginger! I would like to express myself in english better than i do!!

Hope you don't hate me anymore "prisoner.of.the.dark.sky" to make some music.
just want to share my music through internet but I think live concert it's much better than my cd!!!

I'm not doing any promotion, I don't need your money to do  this concert!! I'm just a fan of Mike's music and I always though that would be great to listen some other fans music in live concert

Jesús

I don't hate you - not at all but it just seems to me that you write in here only bacause you need a channel for your music - and it's not relevant to this site bout Mike Oldfield.
But in all means...keep posting and keep making music...I just stay out of this sectionn ;-)
regards..
wiga Offline

Posted: Sep. 15 2009, 16:30

On this one Prisoner you're all mouth and no teeth.

These guys are busy making nice music - very relevant I think. And what's Mike doing that's so pressing?

--------------
Barn's burnt down - now I can see the moon.
Profile PM 
5 replies since Sep. 15 2009, 09:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net