Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Forums software, errors 500< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Olivier Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: July 08 2002, 10:35

I might upgrade again the forums to a new software in the near future. The group that makes this one is finishing up a version using a different language (PHP, instead of Perl) that could be more efficient (that means less errors 500). So as soon as it's ready, I'll try it out (it should come with a converter and I'm now an expert at converting all the stuff here to other systems...) and switch if I feel it's better. Thanks for your patience. It's really challenging to find something that work fine within the budget I have.

Technical note: Tubular.net is hosted on a shared environment, on a PC running FreeBSD and Apache, along with approx. 200 other websites. There is not mod_perl on the server, because it's not suited to shared environments, but mod_php is there, so I have good hope a PHP version of the forums might be more efficient. If you have experience with these topics and recommendations, please contact me!
Profile PM 
raven4x4x Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 13 2002, 04:02

I am having problems getting the iB code to work in my signature. I am trying to insert a like to my homepage, so I press the button, do all that stuff and copy the code into my signature. But it won't work no matter what I do. I had it working before, but now I can't seem to do anything to it to get it working. Here is the code I used:
Code Sample
[URL=http://users.bigpond.net.au/punkadiddle/]Punkadiddle[/URL]

I was wondering if you could help.

--------------
Thank-you for helping us help you help us all.
Profile PM 
Olivier Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: July 13 2002, 11:26

I've deactivated the iB code i signatures. Now signatures can only contain plain text.
Profile PM 
2 replies since July 08 2002, 10:35 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net