Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: fool music< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
MAN IN CRISES Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 21 2004, 21:19

:p  he he
Ommadawn has everthing! It have an opening theme,  Great opening! (The moody dark start) And after the opening the happy irish songs. Following and the climax to the end of part one is starting! Very very very good!! When the best ommadawn theme is starting and the drums and vocals starts. I think of that piece = The ommadawn climax song)
Theres a lot of feelings in this work. Some scared, some sad-
moods, some happy and some very happy! Part one is enough for me!

But its more!!!! :D
He hade made two parts! Starting with cryings gitars or screaming feelings. I feel that anyway! The part two is more confused  :O  the tunes dont know where they are. And they looking for a good place. Its a good start after the climax on (part one)
Finally the tunes find them self in a quiet hergest ridge mood.
There is time for breathing and see the sun.
The irish instruments take part two into more beautiful pieces!
This is a chill out movement! So relaxing! It chill you out of mind!
So start the restless song and It starting with rythms and bouzoka? This is a new starts. It keep fighting with the feelings. A gitar solo says it all!! Mike included a restless gitar to this part too!
Then when the next door to ommadawn is here: The crying sound is back. A lot of feelings here too!
A muse piece with dark bells! The hoping flute is there too!
And so, a low gitar is saying hello to ommadawn..
The irish feeling is back!
But after this hopeful piece.
The flute is starting and everything seems to get terrible. The hopeful flute is singing and singing and the climax for part two is near, very near!!!!
Rythm and the gitars are ready to it all! Ready to delete all the negative tunes. Is getting faster and faster. Very good solo!!
Horseback the happy ending! Im glad when I play this song.
(The world is crazy! But I like you anyway feeling.) You can hear the child is singing, thats your inner child. The good feeling. Its good to be on a horseback!!!

Ommadawn is a story for me! Its singing everything.
This cd could be a soundtrack to a film or musical!
If you cant hear it? Read it! Almost a book!
Perfect and the best moody chill celtic + africa album EVER!!!!

:D     Man in crises!!!!!!!
Profile PM 
0 replies since Mar. 21 2004, 21:19 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net