Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Fertilizing the Apple Trees< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
timshen Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 28 2002, 11:07

Hey! Just found something interesting! When you go to the apple on the ring tree you see the apple appear in the lower left of your screen indicating that you can shoot apples. Go to the green tree nearby and shoot the apple at it. Something interesting happens...the whole tree comes alive with apples floating around it! You can do this to the green treen on the other side of the world too.

Also, going close to the apple on the ring tree you will hear some new music and the apple will turn around.

But maybe you know this already!

--------------
Expect Great Things.
Attempt Great Things.
Profile PM 
The Thin Man Offline

Posted: June 28 2002, 13:01

And if you fertilise the third green tree with an apple you will go to ... smile

The Thin Man
Profile PM 
Wanderer
Unregistered

Posted: Aug. 27 2002, 14:33

So far I have only been able to find two green trees to fertilise. Could someone tell me the location of all three trees please?
Wanderer
Unregistered

Posted: Aug. 27 2002, 14:35

Please, someone reply. Meeza really wants to see the thin man!!!!!
The Thin Man Offline

Posted: Aug. 27 2002, 15:18

Hi Wanderer!

There are three green trees in the main area: one is in the western plain (assuming Turtle Island is south) and has a hummingbird avatar above it, a second one is in the eastern plain and has the dart avatar near it, and the third green tree is in the ravine leading between the Tr3s Lunas words and the lake and has the butterfly avatars by it.

Shoot apples (from the ring tree) at the three green trees and see what happens. :)

The Thin Man
Profile PM 
The Thin Man Offline

Posted: Aug. 27 2002, 15:20

Sorry, when I said hummingbird I meant dragonfly. :/

The Thin Man
Profile PM 
Wanderer
Unregistered

Posted: Aug. 27 2002, 17:57

Thankyou kindly.
Spinne Offline

Posted: May 18 2003, 18:54

Quote (The Thin Man @ Aug. 27 2002, 15:18)
Shoot apples (from the ring tree) at the three green trees and see what happens. :)

I have fertilized the three trees (not easy to read this group of words, sorry) and nothing special happens (no special music, no special mode...). I must do it with a certain number of rings, or in a following an special order? What it should happen after shooting apples to the three trees (ups, again, sorry ;)), tell me what it is! (may it be that the game turns playable on Apple Macintosh?) :D
Profile PM 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: May 18 2003, 21:00

Actually, depending on what your shooting, it will have different effects on the tree.

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
a_r_schulz Offline

Posted: May 19 2003, 05:42

i.e., make sure to avoid other objects in between, which will make you throw other things than apples. Doing it right, you will be taken to the 'good world'. No special number of rings needed, AFAIR.
Profile PM WEB 
9 replies since June 28 2002, 11:07 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net