Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Far Country Covers, made 2 Covers of Far Country< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
addy1969 Offline

Group: Members
Posted: April 24 2014, 18:04

Made 2 Cover versions of Mike Oldfield's Song, Far Country.  As a basis I used the fabulous midi from Carsten Kuss found in the midi bank here ...
I tweaked it here and there and last but not least added a vocal track. At first I had meant to use a vocaloid for the whole track. But then I sung in the vocals myself. (Have mercy, I am no professional singer, nor am I in any way trained to sing. So the vocals are heavily processed.) But I used the vocaloids (Vocaloid3 Hatsune Miku and Megumi) on a background track. The style of the second version is still based on the first one (which is close to the original apart from the rhythm track), but I changed beat, arp-synth, added some more accoustic parts, changed the intro and sped it up a notch. I encourage anyone to listen to both of the tracks and to give some feedback.

https://soundcloud.com/markus-adams-1/sets/mike-oldfield-covers
Profile PM 
0 replies since April 24 2014, 18:04 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net