Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Far above the clouds...< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
a_r_schulz Offline

Group: Members
Posted: May 15 2013, 17:20

Even Arianespace seemed to anticipate Mike's 60th birthday during their latest Ariane launch in February from Kourou - they picked just the right winds to blow the rocket's smoke trail into a quite familiar shape...
Profile PM WEB 
a_r_schulz Offline

Posted: May 17 2013, 12:47

I'm quite sure that I uploaded the picture - it seems to be still awaiting moderator's approval..
--
Update 19.5.
Hello - is there anybody out there? Mary-Carol, Olivier, Richard, Tim, and Matt, anyone who could confirm that I actually posted the picture, or everyone out for the long weekend?
--
Update 22.5.
Sent another reply with the picture attached again - which does not appear at all. I take this as a good sign that the picture is eventually included, and now the whole message waits for approval (hope it gets it soon). Maybe hitting the Preview Post button killed the image from the first message...
--
Update² 22.5.
Now that was fast - as always, it just works if you do it right - sorry for the teaser...

Andreas
Profile PM WEB 
oblique Offline

Posted: May 21 2013, 01:56

Still no picture here.
That's odd.

--------------
"While we are alive we should sit among colored lights and taste good wines, and discuss our adventures in far places; when we are dead, the opportunity is past." - Jack Vance
Profile PM 
a_r_schulz Offline

Posted: May 21 2013, 20:52

Once again, now for sure with picture as attachment...
Hint: It was already quite dark at that time. so the picture is a little blurred, and the shape in the sky is upside down...

I might have clicked on 'preview post' in the starting message - maybe that killed the attachment?

Click to enlarge image
Click to enlarge image
Profile PM WEB 
3 replies since May 15 2013, 17:20 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net