Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: ESP, Intuition, and Atmospheric Antenna, A real phenomenon!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
ex member 419 Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 28 2010, 02:48

Sometimes do you ever get a "gut" feeling about some situations or people and "know" there is danger, and heed that instinct? It is a real phenomenon, not proved by science but real! Mike has taken to living on his vessel, a smart idea seeing as there have been earthquakes and tsunamis near the Bahamas. He would have "known" about these events, and while its good to have this gift, its also a burden. What events have you had second sight about? Did you avoid an accident or nasty situation? Deb
Profile PM 
The Caveman Offline

Posted: Mar. 01 2010, 09:37

Not directly myself but a friend of mine did.She was going to spend xmas with her brother in Thailand in 2004.
 My friends and i went up to Liverpool for another friend's father's party and on our arrival we saw on the TV the footage of the tsunami.Our first thought was "oh sh*t Jodie's out there!".Turned out that she'd got on the plane and for some reason panicked and insited on being let off the plane.She still doesn't know why.
 Her brother lived on the other side of the island and worked as a teacher.As soon as he heard about it he volunteered to go and help.On his side of the island (one of hundreds of Thai Islands)people didn't even know it had hit!He spent the day putting identification tags on the toes of the dead.

--------------
THE COMING OF THE GREAT WHITE HANDKERCHEIF IS NIGH.
Profile PM 
ex member 892 Offline

Posted: Mar. 01 2010, 16:24

When I was younger, I used to have dreams about stuff that would come true - once I dreamed about a pet dying, and it did a couple of days later.  Of course the problem was a lot of the time they were just dreams, and I don't have them at all anymore.
Profile PM 
ex member 419 Offline

Posted: Mar. 01 2010, 17:58

Hi Caveman, that is eerie, I have heard of things such as this. Inexplicable urges to flee from somewhere with no apparent threat, to find later that a flight crashed or a natural disaster has occured. The earthquakes and tsunamis have been frequent recently and on a huge scale. We arent prepared for them here but should be. I dreamt about the 2004 tsunami and it still makes me feel weird. Should we take notice of dreams? Dreaming is the only time the brain has to "think" away from everyday noise and life. We live each day as we are meant to but instinct is dampend and we become rational, shunning the esoteric side of us which is there for a reason. Even our pets sense disaster and become distressed.  I reckon there will be more earthquakes, and they will be like the Chile 8.8. Deb
Profile PM 
3 replies since Feb. 28 2010, 02:48 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net