Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Entering the Crab's Legs< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
nightspore Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 24 2008, 23:26

Does anyone have any tips as to how to enter the crab's legs? I've tried on a number of occasions, but they're quite resistant to penetration!
Profile PM 
Olivier Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: June 24 2008, 23:41

I didn't try, but I remember the mess last time I tried to extract crab meat to eat it.
Profile PM 
Scatterplot Offline

Posted: June 25 2008, 00:37

Astroglide.

--------------
We raise our voices in the night
Crying to heaven
And will our voices be heard
Or will they break Like the wind
Profile PM 
Dirk Star Offline

Posted: June 25 2008, 04:19

:O Errr I don`t think I`m supposed to be in here..(said the baby crab walking into Mr & Mrs Crab`s bedroom)..Obviously more to this maestro lark than I`ve ever contemplated.

Knowing crabs the way they are causes me to speculate if some sort of "spoons position" would`nt be in order here.Although on reflection that`s maybe a little bit too adventerous for crabs.Not too good in the old sea-bedroom department from what I`ve heard.A little shellfish apparently.
Profile PM 
Alan D Offline

Posted: June 25 2008, 04:44

Silly question, I know - and I applaud the exploratory spirit of the enquiry - but is there any particular reason why you want to do this?
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: June 25 2008, 09:11

Because it's there!
Profile PM 
Alan D Offline

Posted: June 25 2008, 11:36

Quote (nightspore @ June 25 2008, 14:11)
Because it's there!

Spoken like a true MVR explorer.

They don't actually seem to be 'solid', do they? They're hollow, and you can actually get inside them, but only for a moment, as then you seem to float through them, as if they're insubstantial from the inside.

The fact that you want to do this, though, suggests that you're the kind of person who might enjoy crawling underneath the statue in Balloon World - and I seem to recall that you can squeeze under the statue in the bird cavern, too. They look as if they're fixed to the ground, but actually they float slightly above it.
Profile PM 
olracUK Offline

Posted: June 25 2008, 11:49

Or look for the tiny gaps at the bottom of the mountains in Terrain, near to the "down tube"

--------------
The answer is 42 - but what is the question?
Profile PM 
The Big BellEnd Offline

Posted: June 25 2008, 17:05

you do realise in the first post it ask's about entering the leg's by use of penetration.
You know how tempted I am,,,,,,,,but I'll resist.

--------------
I, ON THE OTHER HAND. AM A VICTIM OF YOUR CARNIVOUROUS LUNAR ACTIVITY.
Profile PM 
Alan D Offline

Posted: June 25 2008, 17:17

Quote (The Big BellEnd @ June 25 2008, 22:05)

Your nobility and restraint is legendary, TBBE.
Profile PM 
The Big BellEnd Offline

Posted: June 25 2008, 17:27

Ta,

--------------
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: June 25 2008, 21:28

Quote (The Big BellEnd @ June 25 2008, 17:05)
you do realise in the first post it ask's about entering the leg's by use of penetration.

I thought you'd all appreciate a chance to make a joke.
"Crabs"... "Penetration"... It must be a godsend to the nation that gave us the Carry On film! Perhaps I should approach the crab "hard on"?

Seriously, who knows what lurks in the most unlikely regions of Maestro? I see no reason to be coy in that regard. So fess up: how do I get into the crab's legs?
Profile PM 
Alan D Offline

Posted: June 26 2008, 03:59

Quote (nightspore @ June 26 2008, 02:28)
So fess up: how do I get into the crab's legs?

Equally seriously - as I said above, I don't think you can. Or at least, you can get in, but you can't stay in, because the shell is only 'solid' when approached from outside it. When you get inside, the shell becomes insubstantial and there's nothing to keep you in.
Profile PM 
Scatterplot Offline

Posted: June 26 2008, 04:54

Ok, here's the deal: I never played MO's games. I downloaded a demo once, it wouldn't run. Mike said he was tired of games where you shoot something and wanted "chillout" games.....I think it was a youtube interview. Me, I prefer shooting/violent games. Especially shooting zombies. To win your MO games you gotta think like MO. Well, I saw Eddy(the avatar) humping his teddy bear and it hit me. MO has been married multiple times(s'cool, so have I), and has quite a few kids. Used babes as much in possible in concerts(I saw one where almost everyone on stage but him was female). I think he's got a strong libido. So you have to look at these games from the point of someone who is horny. Yes, the crab legs are meant to be penetrated. But they also represent castration fears(the crabs claws could emasculate you) thus making you fear and respect the crab and want to "woo" it. Sure, think astroglide, but also think roses and candies. My 2 cents worth. When your wandering around those VR deserts and oceans think dirty thoughts. I betcha I'm right. Lemme know how it turns out.

--------------
Crying to heaven
Profile PM 
Dirk Star Offline

Posted: June 26 2008, 05:10

:laugh: Surely the funniest post I`ve ever read on here,I`m doubled up man bloody hilarious..Don`t attempt to woo any of those zombies though.Believe you me it ain`t worth the hassle.
Profile PM 
Scatterplot Offline

Posted: June 26 2008, 08:53

I think I have the shell figured out. A crab is the astrological sign for cancer. Now as we all know, cancer cells like to multiply. The trick to this crab is.....you need to hunt around for little power-ups that look like little 1 to 1 1/2 inch square foil packages. There may only be one. It might have a virgin or tubular bell logo on it. This power up should allow you to penetrate the crab. The exoskeleton is dissolving because it is preparing to multiply, which you caused by invading it without this power-up. Find the foil power-up and the crab can't multiply. If this does not work, get back to me and I'll hang out in front of the liquor store till I hear more buzz off the street. For now I gotta go pick up my Parker Fly. Today's the day. 3 grand....this is gonna be good.
Jim

--------------
Crying to heaven
Profile PM 
The Big BellEnd Offline

Posted: June 26 2008, 13:33

aaah, to be wooed by roses is certainly appealing,
but I have also heard that there is only one thing more impressive than a bunch of roses on on top of a grand piano.
Tulips on your Organ.

--------------
Profile PM 
16 replies since June 24 2008, 23:26 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net