Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: DVD cover< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Mlokie Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 14 2000, 06:30

Did anyone already see the DVD-cover? I think Warner could do much better work with it. The 2. capter: "Sentimental" rolleyes There is a Digital Surround 5.1 Sound, but not a kind of menu or something, that would be different to VHS (except quality, ofcourse). Although, it's great to watch it.
Profile PM 
rosko Offline

Posted: Aug. 16 2000, 10:01

There is actually a menu on both sides of the DVD. It allows you to skip to tracks and switch to dolby 5.1. You get to it by pressing the menu button on your player once the concert footage starts playing (after all the logos etc.).I don't blame anyone for not noticing the menu. It's a bit strange that it doesn't come up automatically. Yeah, the mispelling of Sentinal is pretty stupid, but who cares - it's got to be one of the best DVDs money can buy!!!!
Profile PM 
Mlokie Offline

Posted: Aug. 28 2000, 06:19

Yes, thats true. How could I not notice the menu? Thanks, maybe it would take a lot of time untill I would notice it. smile
Profile PM 
raven4x4x Offline

Posted: May 04 2002, 23:58

I didn't notice the menu either. There isn't really much need for it to appear at the beginning.

I actually quite like the cover. One thing: why does it only show pictures of the Tubular Bells III show? There isn't any pictures of the Tubular Bells II one on the cover at all.

--------------
Thank-you for helping us help you help us all.
Profile PM 
3 replies since Aug. 14 2000, 06:30 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net