Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: download maestro NOW< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
olracUK Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 12 2004, 20:33

A 69meg file is ready for downloading at MO.com.

A 4 hour wait on 56k dial up!

:D

--------------
The answer is 42 - but what is the question?
Profile PM 
dreamweaver Offline

Posted: Mar. 13 2004, 02:28

downloading now!!!! See you in the 'world'  :D

--------------
I sent my Soul through the Invisible,
Some letter of that After-Life to spell:
And by and by my Soul return'd to me,
And answer'd "I Myself am Heaven and Hell:"
Profile PM 
dreamweaver Offline

Posted: Mar. 13 2004, 03:30

I've been flying around for an hour now using the shell avatar.  I found a room with a pyramid with a ruin on it.  The sound told me there was something to find, all i could see was a bright green imprint of a medal.  Explored the ruin couldn't find anything.  So I flew off and found a room with a bowler hat.  That took me to a beach with a rainbow and a one-eyed man with a white stick - tried to give him the hat!  I felt so sorry for him. Loads of dna symbols and lots of birds.  

There's a distinct lack of music at the moment though.  I've had one snippet from tubular bells when I was at an open box and a little bit when looking at the man but that's it....

Found the tubular bells mobile at the end of one of the tunnels that takes you to a mental world of wind turbines and high flying jets.  You have to catch four of them and this is really really fast - The music is the bell and really loud as you chase the last one which is a lone red jet - once you've caught it you are transported to a cloud world with lots of platforms - guess who hit the space bar and was returned back to the beginning - don't hit the space bar!!

--------------
I sent my Soul through the Invisible,
Some letter of that After-Life to spell:
And by and by my Soul return'd to me,
And answer'd "I Myself am Heaven and Hell:"
Profile PM 
2 replies since Mar. 12 2004, 20:33 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net