Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Delfin's quiz (jokin') doubled..., Specific topic problem< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
TimHighfield Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 02 2002, 10:14

Just having a flick through past posts in various sections, and decided (against reason) to view the jokes section (Delfin's Mike Oldfield Quiz...Jokin'!!!! in the General section). However, though I posted only a few weeks ago in that topic, the only posts it shows are up to (May? can't remember off the top of my head), and all posts up to that date are duplicated. I don't remember this being the case before the new software was introduced, so I'm just assuming it's something that happened during the switch between systems. Either that, or our jokes after (May?) are really, really terrible and there have been requests to get rid of them.
Profile PM WEB 
Olivier Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: July 02 2002, 10:40

Hmm yes, something went wrong with the conversion of this forum. I'll try to fix it.
Profile PM 
Olivier Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: July 02 2002, 18:48

Fixed!  :)

Hmm.. these smileys are really huge.. should I replace them by smaller ones? Those who like them are lucky I'm lazy... :;): argh... another huge smiley...
Profile PM 
Delfín Offline

Posted: Jan. 22 2024, 22:19

Quote (Olivier @ July 02 2002, 16:40)
Hmm yes, something went wrong with the conversion of this forum. I'll try to fix it.

Hi, Olivier. I've just been looking for this forum. It was hilarious and had hundreds of answers to it. Where has it gone?? Was it deleted for some reason??? Thanks and good night.

--------------
The most precious thing I possess, is knowing the answer's yes
Profile PM 
Delfín Offline

Posted: Jan. 22 2024, 23:23

I already found it!!! Thanks in advance.  :D  :D

--------------
The most precious thing I possess, is knowing the answer's yes
Profile PM 
4 replies since July 02 2002, 10:14 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net