Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Dark Star?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Belthazar Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 04 2001, 21:09

I've gone to the site ( www.mikeoldfield.org ), and it doesn't seem to DO anything. There are no links to click marked "enter" or anything. Have I gone to the wrong start page?

There are three frames: the big one in the middle, the one on the left, and the one on the top, but the one on the top seems to be empty, except for the very top edge of a picture that says "Mike Oldfield"...

--------------
Belthazar
That's Bravo Echo Lima Tango Hotel Alpha Zulu Alpha Romeo

Time flies like an arrow.
Fruit flies like a banana
-- Groucho Marx

Profile PM WEB 
Belthazar Offline

Posted: Mar. 04 2001, 21:13

Never mind, I worked it out. I right clicked on the frame and clicked "Open frame in new window".

I must say, it's a VERY badly written page, HTML-wise.... the top frame should be a fixed size, which is larger than what is required to be shown. It's probably been set to a certain percentage of the entire screen, or something. I think what happened to me is that the frame was too small to be seen with my screen resolution....

--------------
Belthazar

-- Groucho Marx

Profile PM WEB 
rosko Offline

Posted: Mar. 06 2001, 07:23

Are you using Netscape? I have the same problem, so I use IE for Dark Star. I find that NS tends to have minor problems with various webpages that IE has no problem with. NS crashes less though. smile
Profile PM 
Belthazar Offline

Posted: Mar. 06 2001, 18:50

I use Netscape 6.... I'm at school so IE is out of the question (all we have is IE 2, which doesn't support cookies, and I can't install a better version without admin privaledges....)

--------------
Belthazar

-- Groucho Marx

Profile PM WEB 
3 replies since Mar. 04 2001, 21:09 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net