Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Custom skins for the fora, A suggestion< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Jammer Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 15 2005, 17:38

How about the idea of creating custom skins or themes for the Ikonboard? These could be based around colour schemes of some of Mike's albums. For example, a silvery one based on TB3, a green-grey-purpley one for Crises. If it's anything like phpbb these could be chosen by users in their control panel

It would add a neat personal touch to the fora. I'd like to help out, but I don't really see myself as a graphics man. It's more of a job for the Kebawe team :)

Que pensez-vous?
Profile PM 
Holger Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 16 2005, 08:36

Even though I've always liked this board's "neutrality" in colours, I think that's a nice idea. The guys over at the Counterparts Rush board did a very neat job doing exactly that. I'm afraid I couldn't offer any help myself either though. It's a question of whether it is worth the effort it will take, of course.

Edit: I'm afraid you have to register to see that Rush board.
Profile PM 
BOOsTER Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Mar. 16 2005, 08:58

I think that there is pretty much templates around on the net...they could just install some of these and put a TB. net logo over them....

it wouldn't be that great as custom created ones. but wouldn't require too much work ;)

--------------
http://www.djbooster.net
Profile PM 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: June 13 2005, 22:00

I'd love to have a TB2 theme. Background could be purple and words yellow. Or a TSODE themed one with background dark navy blue and light blue letters or even yellow, too. We should go for it if it's possible. If I can help in any way I'd be glad to. I designed this forum a while back and they still use it: http://users.boardnation.com/~sierramusic/index.php

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
3 replies since Mar. 15 2005, 17:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net