Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: CRISES video...< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Unregistered

Posted: Jan. 03 2009, 18:26

I really would like to see MO play Crises live, especially the 2nd "half" from about 09.58 in...is there anybody who has information about where I can find a video?...It could just be the whole number or a big part of it..

I´m in crises mode and I´m hooked   :D
Spinne Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 03 2009, 20:12

You can find it in the Viareggio show of the 1984 tour that was broadcasted by the Italian TV. You have a couple of versions of this broadcast in btt.oldfield.es and probably you can also find it on eMule.
Profile PM 
Unregistered

Posted: Jan. 04 2009, 05:04

Thx   :)
Spinne Offline

Posted: Jan. 04 2009, 15:07

You can have a preview in You Tube (I assume the audio is taken from the soundboard recording):
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=NZTRROaAlYA
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggp_yN8DOgk
Profile PM 
Unregistered

Posted: Jan. 04 2009, 15:49

Well I have watched the Viareggio show and it is just a poor and crappy quality..
Better version wanted   :)
Covenant Offline

Posted: Jan. 23 2009, 23:21

What is required, is the TB 10th anniversary concert to be finally released. THAT version of Crises, with the tower and the moon and the laser was just... just brilliant !

And it was Pro shot by Virgin !!
Profile PM 
hergest fridge Offline

Posted: Jan. 24 2009, 02:43

I thought it was filmed by channel 4,who then said the quality was poor and never released it. :/
Profile PM 
Covenant Offline

Posted: Jan. 24 2009, 08:58

Not according to the cameramen who were filming.

(Nor according to Jeremy when I was looking to put together a documentary FOR channel four!;)

<shrug>
Profile PM 
bevy Offline

Posted: Feb. 26 2009, 08:24

Quote (Covenant @ Jan. 24 2009, 04:21)
What is required, is the TB 10th anniversary concert to be finally released. THAT version of Crises, with the tower and the moon and the laser was just... just brilliant !

And it was Pro shot by Virgin !!

There was a torrent up for this video you can find it with a torrent search "Tubular Bells 10th anniversary concert"

But the torrent and seeds are long gone.

So the video must be out there, not sure if it is a bootleg or the Virgin pro shot.

Had a quick look on Ebay and a few other places..nothing  :/

So was anyone lucky enough to DL this or does anyone have or know where I can buy a copy of the 10th anniversary concert?

Thanks

Bevy.
Profile PM 
Unregistered

Posted: Feb. 26 2009, 17:26

What I don´t understand is why MO doesn´t step into the 2100 century and uses his website to sell rare soundclips, songs, interviews, videos to his fans.

Even though he may have to pay some royalties to Warner/Virgin/whatever - he AND the record company's could benefit ( $$$ ) from digitalizing what I think is a huge vault of rare stuff from his music life over the years..

Does he still hate Branson so much that he can´t ask for a freaking copy of that concert.....I want it too...

DO YOU HEAR/READ THIS MIKE OLDFIELD???

I WANT TO PAY YOU - YES YOU - FOR A COPY OF THAT VIDEO!

Just pay a computer bum to put it on your website and you will see my creditcard glow instantly    :cool:
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Posted: Feb. 26 2009, 20:03

Not only this particular video...where's also The Essential MO on DVD???

Both gigs were ab fab,but...we can't find them!

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
10 replies since Jan. 03 2009, 18:26 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net