Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Crime of passion< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Ale Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 08 2002, 17:57

Hallo, I'm Ale. English is not my native language so, please, forgive my errors!
I would like to know something about Elizabeth Jane...I'm working on a 19th century story that seems to be the same of the song. What says Mike about her? Who is the girl in the picture of Crime?
Please, help me!
Profile PM 
Pendleburn Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 09 2002, 09:23

Apparently, the photo is of Mike's mother. I asked the same question - check under the Q&A Section.
Profile PM 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Feb. 12 2002, 19:21

The details on this in my mind are a little sketchy...

Elizabeth Jane was a cousin of Mike's, who died at 19 as a result of some kind of rare condition. It related to growth, if I'm right - either she aged incredibly rapidly, or didn't develop beyond a certain age (the video for the song, with the toys in it, is related in some way).

The picture is indeed Mike's mother, Maureen - I have a feeling that the release date of the single co-incided with the anniversary of her death, or something like that.
Profile PM 
2 replies since Feb. 08 2002, 17:57 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net